Back on 1 star!

Hi @HMD_Laura and co,Thanks for putting me back on 1 star, it gives me a new challenge to get back to 5 again! :D(Image) Cheers :smiley:

Back on 1 star!

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  / 
Hi @HMD_Laura and co,
Thanks for putting me back on 1 star, it gives me a new challenge to get back to 5 again! :D
Cheers :smiley:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 19
    Is it like a cycle? I'll stop posting and create a singhnsk2 before my cycle comes to an end haha!
    Hope you get it back soon. 
    Edit: LMAO what? My own stars are missing. I'm furious and disappointed now 😂 Looks like the points were reset. The badges are intact.
    I'll keep forgiving them till the beta tag. Now only if phones too had a beta written on that Android One boot animation 😋
  • martin.fd martin.fd
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
  • martin.fd martin.fd
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited July 3
    Are there any further findings on this (still existing) problem ...?!
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @martin.fd not as far as I know. I wonder if they have changed the ranking/stars criteria and now more points/activities are needed to gain the stars. I presume that @HMD_Laura and @megan know but it's understandably not a high priority for them! :D
    Cheers :smiley:
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I'm sure I was on 8 stars the last time I looked.  :o . Seems you are on 4 stars now @madbilly. I assume that was your previous star rating?
  • martin.fd martin.fd
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Thanks for putting me back on 1 star, it gives me a new challenge to get back to 5 again!

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    :D I think we were all on **** many stars weren't we?! ;)
  • martin.fd martin.fd
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Just realised, that the stars are back :)

But the annoyance of having to ask for a new login link by email every day is still there ... :s
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    martin.fd said:
    Just realised, that the stars are back :)

But the annoyance of having to ask for a new login link by email every day is still there ... :s

I last clicked a login link a few weeks ago. My browser seems to be handling the session cookies pretty well. Do you have your browser set to destroy sessions/cookies after an interval?
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I don't get asked every day, maybe every week on each machine. I have my browser set pretty strictly too, with various methods of blocking trackers as well as containers and first party isolation as well.
    Cheers :)
  • martin.fd martin.fd
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited August 6
    I use Firefox and the cookies are deleted after each session (company default). What I observed so far is, that a login link always remains active for me exactly 24h (even several times), after that I have to apply for a new one ...

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @martin.fd The link is temporary and should expire. It is actually bad that it is still a 24 hour token, it should be reduced down and be a one-time link. Your issue is not a real issue, it should be like that 😅
    I will still vote for a password based login. That works best, or a combination of both like how Amazon has it, choose what you like.

• martin.fd martin.fd
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    I will still vote for a password based login. That works best, or a combination of both like how Amazon has it, choose what you like.
    That would certainly be the best solution!