Android one is boring;is it?

Some feel the Android one by google looks boreing with minimum customisation. Only by Android one phones if you already used Android one.

Android one is boring;is it?

Govind Pilla Govind Pilla
✭✭  / 
Some feel the Android one by google looks boreing with minimum customisation.

Only by Android one phones if you already used Android one.

It is so sweet and bitter it's not for everyone.

if you don't like ,
don't but Android one and
don't complain after buying it.

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    LOL I agree with you. The problems happens when you buy a phone for it being a Nokia. Or when you have faith and trust in the brand that you only buy a Nokia. For me, I love Nokia, but I don't like Android One. And it's like a forced situation. I cannot use Nokia without having to be forced into Android One.
    The software for such users might not be so fulfilling. Especially for those who have already used Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus or basically any other Android PHONE
  • Jarkko Etolin Jarkko Etolin
    ✭✭  / 
    I have had Huawei, Samsung, Microsoft and Lenovo smartphones before, but my TA-1063 (3.1) is so far the best. Most reliable, fastest responding and longest lasting piece of electronics. 
  • masanza masanza
    ✭✭  / 
    Android One is not boring
  • MatteBlacke MatteBlacke
    ✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    LOL I agree with you. The problems happens when you buy a phone for it being a Nokia. Or when you have faith and trust in the brand that you only buy a Nokia. For me, I love Nokia, but I don't like Android One. And it's like a forced situation. I cannot use Nokia without having to be forced into Android One.
    The software for such users might not be so fulfilling. Especially for those who have already used Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus or basically any other Android PHONE
    I've been used to custom ROMS on my older devices and Android One is indeed boring, But it is responsive and does the job without fuss.
    I wish Nokia allowed bootloader unlocks and not have us pay for it.
  • Shahi999 Shahi999
    ✭✭  / 
    if you had Samsung , Huawei , Xiaomi devices before , Yes its so much boring like pure android not just pure android one ! minimum features & customizations exist on it