Camera bug in nokia 5.1 plus

akkoo.sk akkoo.sk
✭✭  / 
some times camera is crashed when it opened. so please fix this bug
Tagged:

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello User Please Tag the staff/moderator name when you post any critical issues so that they will have a look into it and take your feedback for improving the camera experience
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @madbilly See most of the problem were quite natural and they can solve by themselves.But few problems are in such that they need to tag the staff so that they may take the feedback and forward to relevant team,Even Community staff also has such type of duties to do.So in that sense I have mentioned them even with the word critical.I too know that's not make big sense but it's only one who can tell to them .
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @madbilly
    And yes I too don't know what the real designation they has but I believe that they have option to forward any crucial points and feedbacks to Relevant team.And Forget about that Support team they have no knowledge how to deal with the customer depend on the situation what user is facing.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The social media and forum team apparently keep track of all issues raised and send a summary internally in HMD each week. I don't think it's necessary to tag them, but of course it can help if the issue really is critical, for example it is a security problem which can affect many customers.
    Cheers :)
  • Trong nv Trong nv
     /  edited June 27
    Xin chào, máy ảnh của tôi khi chụp ngoài trời nắng thường bị treo và đặc biệt là có thêm 1 bức ảnh mờ đi kèm! Như kiểu bóng ý. Ai bị vậy ko?