Nokia phones appreciation post.

I'm gonna pour my heart out about my device in this post...

Nokia phones appreciation post.

Thanuj Thanuj
✭✭✭  /  edited June 22

I'm gonna pour my heart out about my device in this post...

You came to my possession on a late warm evening. Specifically, 22nd of Jan.
You were reflecting the light around me while still looking dazzling with glass covering you
I popped the my SIM into you, You instantly latched on to the best available network in the area. I called my mom, telling i got you. Her voice was crystal clear and loud.
You then started downloading all the apps i used on my previous phone, All without fuss and bothering me. You then  asked me if i wanted to update to the latest update. I did, and lo and behold you changed your OS from Oreo to Pie.
I then re-booted you to complete the update, and set-up all the apps. You did it with a breeze. So smooth, Effortless.
Until now, You haven't got a single scratch thanks to the Gorilla Glass protecting you.
You still look marvelous and elegant in a sea of iPhone copycats.
You are very, very potent with the tasks i throw at you, while still keeping your cool.
You never once gave up on me with battery life yet. You keep me connected throughout the day.
Your speaker is good enough to entertain me.
You click beautiful pictures whenever you can, Although sometimes you kind of try your best but fail... It's okay!
Your USB port is still strong. Thanks!
You haven't glitched out on me, Maybe a few bugs here and there, Nothing major...
And mostly Untill now, You are smooth and you do not lag at all.

Thanks my dear 6.1 plus, You've been a better phone than all the others I've owned.

Please do put up a appreciation of your phone too, Any devices/gadget as long as its a Nokia.
Please stop spreading negativity on the forums too. If you are not happy with the device, You are happy to buy a new device. We are happy with our purchases.

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I agree. It is a general tendency of the consumers to raise voice when there's an issue. On the other hand, they don't come out to appreciate things when they are doing well. This is common for consumers across the globe.
    I'm glad that you're happy with your phone and you decided to pen down your experience. It was all good until you asked unhappy consumers to just go away and buy another phone. For most users, a phone is still an investment and they will be locked with it for the next few years. So, I believe that those unhappy users are more welcome to come here, shout and spread the negativity.
    The brand value builds strong when users don't face issues. And when they do, the issues are promptly handled with exceptional customer service. I want consumers to come here and shout when their phone cheats on them, and when the Nokia Care doesn't listen. That's one of the means to have a customer improve their services.
    I do also heartily welcome all the users who are happy with their phones to come out and praise them. HMD surely does deserve positivity and a pat on the back for doing moderately well in their starting years. That lays foundation for a great future. They just need to learn from their mistakes and not repeat them. Since when you repeat the same thing, you start telling the consumers that you don't care about them.
  • Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I agree with everything. But you can find posts on the forums telling others to stop buying Nokia phones and start buying phones from competitors instead. There also was post recently telling bye-bye to forums. That's why i wrote that...
  • Banda Zukani Banda Zukani
    ✭✭  / 
    The latest OS update is nice,enjoying the new features and the speed.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @MatteBlacke, very nicely written! :smiley:
    You raise a good point, it would be good if we heard a few more good things about our Nokia phones. Sometimes I read general praise for some aspects of the Nokia 8, which I have (and it is a good smartphone), but it also has some foibles which are frustrating and that's what people feel compelled to write about.
    Here's to positivity! :grin:
    Cheers :)