June Update of 307.8 Mb (MR)

Update link :  https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/nokia_b2nsprout_onyx00ww/d756ac9a0167ff93407107f9962d913e861ab528.zip

June Update of 307.8 Mb (MR)

AniketThakur AniketThakur
✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 24
Update link : 
https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/nokia_b2nsprout_onyx00ww/d756ac9a0167ff93407107f9962d913e861ab528.zip

Note : Install via recovery method. I will suggest that better wait for OTA as I will be bit painfull to return back to may update if this update doesn't go offical (Those who have unlocked bootloader can proceed)

Thanks to Nokia 7 Plus official telegram group of updates

Change that I have seen -

1. All 21 evenwell apps are gone
2. No camera update
3. Performance is same but haven't encounter the recent apps bug till now (present in May update)
4. Lockscreen Magazine doesn't work
5. Ldac codex for Bluetooth doesn't work
6. Volume menu bug & ambient display battery% bug when fluid nav or XDA nav is used.
7. Battery life needs testing.
8. Volume from the speaker is same.( People were complaining of low volume)

Plz add @wyk @JD1999 @liftedcorn @diogenes @Dog007

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @AniketThakur
    Are you sure that even well apps are removed?check again whether even well is replaced with other apps or not
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @AniketThakur
    Are you sure that even well apps are removed?check again whether even well is replaced with other apps or not
    Removed
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Not arrived in Germany yet...
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @AniketThakur lol, you're right. It's the duality of man 😄
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @AniketThakur lol, you're right. It's the duality of man 😄
    Include woman too, u know feminist can attack from anywhere 😅😂
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    diogenes said:
    Yeah, not in India as well but since my bootloader is unlocked I got no worries in sideloading 😬
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    diogenes said:
    Yeah, not in India as well but since my bootloader is unlocked I got no worries in sideloading 😬
    AFAIK you don't need an unlocked bootloader for sideloading.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    diogenes said:
    diogenes said:
    AFAIK you don't need an unlocked bootloader for sideloading.
    U need bootloader unlocked if u get ur device bricked while sideloading 😆 or hmd cancels the update
  • random random
    ✭✭  / 

Post update
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 25
    random said:

Post update
    Update : After restating the phone I saw that all the evenwell apps were back again. I don't know what's going on here 

White Nav bar issue is still present
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭✭  / 
    random said:

Post update
    Update : After restating the phone I saw that all the evenwell apps were back again. I don't know what's going on here 

Reading the above comments i just get a feel that nothing is fixed...i dont know what do they actually have in that 307mb update😂😂😂😂
    Evenwell apps present
    White nav  issue present
    No camera update
    No performance or battery life improvement

All they do is load up 307mb of code in our phones which is basically the same as before...only for documentation they give us MR?😂😂😂😂
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    prasad134 said:
    random said:

Post update

Reading the above comments i just get a feel that nothing is fixed...i dont know what do they actually have in that 307mb update😂😂😂😂
    Evenwell apps present
    White nav  issue present
    No camera update
    No performance or battery life improvement

All they do is load up 307mb of code in our phones which is basically the same as before...only for documentation they give us MR?😂😂😂😂
    Yeah, you can say that
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    May be there are making preparations for the devices to handle the Android Q in advance because it is well known that when device has got the first ever OS upgrade most of them have faced the problem for few months So why Can't we take it like that.
  • Lawss Lawss
    ✭✭  / 
    Shame lockscreen magazine still doesn't work.... What are the developers doing? Sell ,market and then forget....HMD's Motto
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    May be there are making preparations for the devices to handle the Android Q in advance because it is well known that when device has got the first ever OS upgrade most of them have faced the problem for few months So why Can't we take it like that.
    Q would be the second OS upgrade. 7+ started with Oreo...
  • liftedcorn liftedcorn
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Guys. 
    Developers sitting there are absolutely LAZY. 
    Don't you get that ? 🤔 See other phones communities. One Plus, or Oppo, or any other company ( Let's keep the "Nokia is Nokia .. not a Chinese company " discussion apart for a while ) are working to get 2-3 devices to get into Android Q beta program. Their developers are not lazy. 🤔 And along with that they are providing consistent updates to their phones. ( Which actually FIX things )
    And the developers at Nokia are lazy to do the work. Keeping one device in Q beta so their work is minimised. 
    Even though, They are still lazy enough to not to work on other phones update.
    Do you get my point ?
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Lawss said:
    Shame lockscreen magazine still doesn't work.... What are the developers doing? Sell ,market and then forget....HMD's Motto
    It's useless by the way
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Don't have high expectations, we won't get Q before November or December
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Don't have high expectations, we won't get Q before November or December
    That would be time for next MR....another 300 mb of code to be loaded in our phones before Android Q