After Pie update i am facing a strange issue.

(Image)

After Pie update i am facing a strange issue.

Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
✭✭✭  / 

Comments

• Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    All the time I am getting this notification that app updates are ready. On clicking that I see it asking for wifi. Then it eats up all the data of the person to whom I connect my wifi. After that I see a message that "preparing for setup". I am unable to remove this notification. I can see numerous Zip folders each of 15 MB in the folder "com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox" . These files disappear after some time and then again when I connect to WiFi I get to see the process again. This cycle is not ending. Help me anyone @singhnsk
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @HMD_Laura help me please
  • lex Mar lex Mar
    ✭✭  / 
    im having the same issue...
  • lex Mar lex Mar
    ✭✭  / 

• Ada Kuma Ada Kuma
    ✭✭  / 
    Seemed that many brands devices have this issue when upgrade to Pie. Searching Preparing for setup stuck in Google.
  • Ranjithckm7 Ranjithckm7
    ✭✭  / 
    I have exactly same issue when i contacted chat support, They're suggesting to visit service centre. But im not happy about taking my device to service centre. I just bought it couple of days back.
  • Yamaganti Yamaganti
    ✭✭  / 
    Brought new mobile and displays same notification again and again.i am connected to Wifi and it still asks me to connect to Wifi and struck at same screen which shows "Preparing for setup".many users are also facing issue and it is so disappointed that @Nokia still not responded  after months. This makes comm
  • I have also same problem