How to exit download mode for nokia 2

i was sideloading a nougat version for nokia 2 so the installation process got aborted.

How to exit download mode for nokia 2

Iniobong885 Iniobong885
✭✭  / 
i was sideloading a nougat version for nokia 2 so the installation process got aborted. i decided to reboot the device from the recovery menu but my phone just didn't reboot. it went dark and everything i try didn't restore it.please help me out.
Tagged:

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    try these steps 
    Press and Hold the Power button for few minutes until you see Nokia Logo if it appears then it will take you to recovery mode or it will direct to home screen if nothing happens then tell us
  • user1516119250933 user1516119250933
    ✭✭  / 
    i was sideloading a nougat version for nokia 2 so the installation process got aborted. i decided to reboot the device from the recovery menu but my phone just didn't reboot. it went dark and everything i try didn't restore it.please help me out.
    If you can turn on recovery mode (Volume Up + Power button and connect the charger) try Factory data reset..
  • Iniobong885 Iniobong885
    ✭✭  / 
    thanks guys but all the method are correct but it didn't reboot my device.
  • Iniobong885 Iniobong885
    ✭✭  / 
    i had to go to a repair shop and i was told to flash another stock firmware before it will work again

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Since it is not possible to use an old OTA to downgrade the phone, you probably flashed it and the bootloader has been overwritten before it failed. So, your best bet is to have the device flashed at Nokia care.