Found a Bug for June Update

I've just found out that the previous March Maintenance release for our nokia 7 plus almost solved the issues with our device but the freezing issue when switching apps is still present.

Found a Bug for June Update

denverassic denverassic
✭✭  / 
I've just found out that the previous March Maintenance release for our nokia 7 plus almost solved the issues with our device but the freezing issue when switching apps is still present. I don't normally update my phone every security patch but since I noticed how big the update for June (300 mb) is maybe I give it a shot. So I downloaded and installed the June sec patch, after that did some hard reset. The Battery is still working good, 8-10 hrs SOT with proper optimization and I've been using this for a while and I noticed that the freezing issue when switching apps is gone. But I noticed  a bug, the speaker output become lower than it used to be before, and also when I'm connected with my Bluetooth headset, the range from my phone to my headset becomes groggy  when playing audio with just a few steps away from it. As of now I can say that the phone is smooth but also hoping that the new Facebook UI may now be on our nokia 7 plus.
Tagged:

Comments