Amazon App for Nokia 4.2 is Not compatible

I can't Download the Amazon App from the Google Play Store, because it ist Not compatible with my device (Nokia 4.2). Why and what can i do?

Amazon App for Nokia 4.2 is Not compatible

andigruber02 andigruber02
✭✭✭  / 
I can't Download the Amazon App from the Google Play Store, because it ist Not compatible with my device (Nokia 4.2). Why and what can i do?

Best Answers

Answers

• pohlipit pohlipit
    ✭✭  / 
    Noticed the same  Please fix this. 
  • eggyrc eggyrc
    ✭✭  / 
    same here - Nokia passed the buck and said to contact the app developer. Not happy
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    eggyrc said:
    same here - Nokia passed the buck and said to contact the app developer. Not happy
    It is all in the hands of the developer actually. They decide the hardware and software limits for the apps and their availability.
  • eggyrc eggyrc
    ✭✭  / 
    so how to contact the developer - shouldn't Nokia do it on all our behalf?
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited July 2019
    Nokia should do it. But they likely won't. The best is to drop an email to the Developer too. If they check their mailbox, then they will do something about it. There's always a contact developer option towards the bottom of the play store listing.
    Meanwhile for your shopping needs, I'd recommend you install the Amazon App's APK manually from APK Mirror or other sites.

• [{"insert":"Hi Team\nI couldn't able to install Amazon prime video app in newly purchased Nokia 4.2 mobile. Kindly help me on this \n"}]