&nbsp;Pie on nokia 1 has bugs<br>

Nokia 1 gets android Pie go. Best features, thanks Nokia

Comments

• Alan_Thomas007 Alan_Thomas007
    ✭✭  / 
     Pie on nokia 1 has bugs
  • hailstorm hailstorm
    ✭✭  / 
    I've got a TA-1060. Any idea when the update will be available? It's been nearly a month now.
  • Jaco5226 Jaco5226
    ✭✭  / 
    I was so excited about v 9 pie now im so cross  my nokia 1 go ran like a porche best ever after update No navigation moment no voice wrong current location no mater where go also i keep changing ky wallpaper then randomly after aps hoing back finding my wallpaper has been changed by Standerd one not likeing it internet also seems slow dam too features having bugs if i want to pick 'n pay phone and to my wife i want to see my wife and if i want to go somewhere i would like to navigate also top featuring not working turn internet to find the place to go to navigate to internet slow and unresponsive

• manmath sahu manmath sahu
    ✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 1 received Pie updates sometime back. The update is has some good features, but there is a bug which resets the animations back to 1x even if the "disable animations" is enabled in the Developer Options. Could anybody suggest a fix, please?
  • Marojohn Marojohn
    ✭✭  / 
    Still no pie update in the U.K.!
    Any info about that?

Regards.
  • alpreston alpreston
    ✭✭  / 
    As of 03 September 2019, still no pie update in Canada (nor have there been any security updates since May)
  • alpreston said:
    As of 03 September 2019, still no pie update in Canada (nor have there been any security updates since May)
    Same in the US.  
  • Marojohn Marojohn
    ✭✭  / 
    alpreston said:
    Same in the US.  
    Same in the U.K. :neutral: