But I am not happy on nokiN 2.2
Last night I put my Nokia 2.2 on charging and sleep
That time my battery level 32
And I wakeup in morning and see battery level 60 only
Then I put again charging and battery level 62 only

Comments

• Sjop Sjop
    ✭✭  / 
    Camera quality also poor. System also slow.  Is it Nokia brand.  Disappointed
  • adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭  / 
    Dear sir .
    I bought Nokia 2.2 on 25/06/2019
    I am Nokia phones lover

Please use the original charger and cable. 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Sjop said:
    You cannot expect too much from an entry-level phone :-)
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Sjop
    Sometimes Ads will make us feel that "oh something great coming" but what reality is this.May be HMD if release the Camera Update then it will be Good to go even in that entry level device
  • user1537860480422 user1537860480422
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Wellcome to **** called Nokia, there are tons of issues with software this is just one you've come across. Search in other Nokia phone forums there is a possibility u get the solution
  • user1537860480422 user1537860480422
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Wellcome to **** called Nokia, there are tons of issues with software this is just one you've come act
  • No spare batteries available for purchase, also does not power on phone with alarm clock.

Disappointing.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Dear sir .
    I bought Nokia 2.2 on 25/06/2019
    I am Nokia phones lover

You either have a bad cable or chargers please try a different one.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Wellcome to **** called Nokia, there are tons of issues with software this is just one you've come act
    Please explain which issue you see as I am not seeing any yet with the 2.2.   which model 2.2 do you have?
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No spare batteries available for purchase, also does not power on phone with alarm clock.

Disappointing.
    What are you referring to if you power off a phone the alarm clock software cannot run.   This is with all phones.  There are no triggers to power a phone on with software from a full power off condition as no software is running!
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The nokia 2.2 is a great phone for it's price point.   Please list the issues and the middle number 2.2 you are using.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Sjop said:
    The camera takes  good pics for a 99 dollar phone I have compared it to several other phones in that price range and it's better by alot.  The phone is not slow to do basic tasks like email,texting, taking photos, getting news and notifications.  Which model do you have of the 2.2 I am using the 3gb/32 and the phone has exceeded my expectations and preforms very well for it's price point.
  • > @jdi000 said:
    > (Quote)
    > What are you referring to if you power off a phone the alarm clock software cannot run.   This is with all phones.  There are no triggers to power a phone on with software from a full power off condition as no software is running!

This isn't true at all. All previous Android phones I have used have been able to power on the phone from an off state to sound an alarm. Get your facts straight.
  • rockofclay rockofclay
     /  edited November 2
    Also missing schedule power on/off feature from settings menu. No reply from support on when they will be selling spare batteries. Phone using over 10gb of storage from new, no apps/updates installed.
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor">Phone is good in that price point. I am using 2gb 16gb model and i am satisfied</div>
    <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Sjop">Sjop</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Camera quality also poor. System also slow.  Is it Nokia brand.  Disappointed</div>
    </blockquote>
    The camera takes  good pics for a 99 dollar phone I have compared it to several other phones in that price range and it's better by alot.  The phone is not slow to do basic tasks like email,texting, taking photos, getting news and notifications.  Which model do you have of the 2.2 I am using the 3gb/32 and the phone has exceeded my expectations and preforms very well for it's price point.</div>
    </blockquote>
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    > @jdi000 said:
    > (Quote)
    > What are you referring to if you power off a phone the alarm clock software cannot run.   This is with all phones.  There are no triggers to power a phone on with software from a full power off condition as no software is running!

This isn't true at all. All previous Android phones I have used have been able to power on the phone from an off state to sound an alarm. Get your facts straight.
    Then which phone does this as this is a custom version of Android. Nokia runs pure Android and no such feature exists.
  • I have used MANY phones with pure android that have this feature. You don't know what you're talking about.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Also missing schedule power on/off feature from settings menu. No reply from support on when they will be selling spare batteries. Phone using over 10gb of storage from new, no apps/updates installed.
    Pure Android does not have schedule power on/off.   Where have you looked for a spare battery?  10gb is pretty standard for an operating system in 2019.
  • I've looked everywhere. I've even asked support here. You seem like a shill as you constantly attack anyone who has anything bad to say about the phone.

10gb is ridiculous for an android install.

Scheduled power on/off a MTK chipset supported feature and comes in their distribution (closed source, Nokia obviously has it). com.mediatek.schpwronoff. Also supported by other chipset manufacturers such as Qualcomm.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @rockofclay

Have you found any sources for spare batteries?