Help! Opera mini browser blinks before opening some website and chrome browser does not open all w

Hi all, Ever since I have bought my Nokia 6.1 phone, each time I access my ACCA portal website on Chrome browser, it returns a failure message and the website could would not open..

Help! Opera mini browser blinks before opening some website and chrome browser does not open all w

Wasiuom Wasiuom
 / 
Hi all,
Ever since I have bought my Nokia 6.1 phone, each time I access my ACCA portal website on Chrome browser, it returns a failure message and the website could would not open..

Also, for opera mini browser, it blinks like the phone wants to die before opening the websites. This opens all website, but it blinks like the phone is about to die before it lastly open the site..

Please help!

Comments

• xyzzy xyzzy
     / 

Sounds like this may be a similar issue to what I have noticed.  Both Chrome and Firefox do not load all pages over the mobile network, but seem to work fine on wifi.  Have you checked if you still have the same issue over wifi?

• Wasiuom Wasiuom
     / 

Yes, I have tried it on Wifi.

I am seriously tired...Please help.

Await your reply

• xyzzy xyzzy
     / 

If it is not working on WiFi then it is a different problem to the one I was seeing.  My situation was fixed by adjusting the proxy settings in the network APN.  If things are not workig on wifi, then it suggest a different setting needs adjustment.

• Wasiuom Wasiuom
     / 

Sorry, it works using my company wifi this morning......

Kindly share the APN setting.

Thank you

• xyzzy xyzzy
     / 

It will depend on your service provider.  In my case simply deleting the proxy setting in the APN (leaving it blank) fixed the problem.  Your service provider may be different.