Do not buy Nokia Phones!!!!!!

I bought the Nokia 5.1 plus on Feb 2019 and the screen gets unresponsive randomly, very frustrated and disappointed ...

Do not buy Nokia Phones!!!!!!

user1526995964912 user1526995964912
✭✭  / 
I bought the Nokia 5.1 plus on Feb 2019 and the screen gets unresponsive randomly, very frustrated and disappointed ... Some suggest that it's because of the driver of the touch panel... namely by NovaTek...really felt betrayed by Nokia/HMD when their quality control is such a mess...and HMD does not seemed to give a sh*t about this problem nor do they release any official statement regarding the issue.... HMD does not care about their customers!!!

Comments

• abhik94 abhik94
    ✭✭  / 
    I am also facing the same problem. I am thinking of replacing the device but the problem is will they agree with the problem I am facing. My money is totally wasted 26k is not a small amount for me I trusted the brand but it betrayed me.
  • user1526995964912 user1526995964912
    ✭✭  / 
    Have 2 phones, a nokia 5 and a nokia 7 plus. Have no issues with either.

Why keep whining? Take your phone where you got it, and demand a repair or refund. It's that simple.
    Yeah I did sent my phone to the Nokia for repairing several times and the never fixed my phone.... Even changing the screen panel does not help....
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    We have some laws here, (Hungary) like if the product is still faulty after the third repair, you either get a full refund or a new product. Take your time, read through your local laws, and MAKE nokia fix/replace/refund you. There must be something that can be done
  • user1526995964912 user1526995964912
    ✭✭  / 
    We have some laws here, (Hungary) like if the product is still faulty after the third repair, you either get a full refund or a new product. Take your time, read through your local laws, and MAKE nokia fix/replace/refund you. There must be something that can be done
    Yeah but not in where I lived.... Out of luck....in here the repair service is outsourced...and they don't have such policy...
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Still, I'd try to find some kind of consumer protection group, there might be something
  • Larache Larache
    ✭✭  / 
    Otro aquí decepcionado con Nokia Adiós Nokia
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    i am happy with my nokia 7 plus