Why does Nokia 5 is not in the list of Nokia phones that should receive Android Q

Does anybody confirm whether Nokia 5 will receive Android Q update or not

Why does Nokia 5 is not in the list of Nokia phones that should receive Android Q

Does anybody confirm whether Nokia 5 will receive Android Q update or not
Tagged:

Answers

• Beshi143 Beshi143
    ✭✭  / 
    This list that I read none of the any 2017 device included in it for Android Q.
  • Beshi143 Beshi143
    ✭✭  / 
    But I believe we should demand it from Nokia all together. As Nokia promises 2 year of OS update and It's Nokia 5 2nd year 2019 as Nokia released in 2017. Soon android Q will be publicly released by Google and it's in the 2019. So all 2017 phones users have the right to receive android Q update.
  • MatteBlacke MatteBlacke
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Beshi143 said:
    But I believe we should demand it from Nokia all together. As Nokia promises 2 year of OS update and It's Nokia 5 2nd year 2019 as Nokia released in 2017. Soon android Q will be publicly released by Google and it's in the 2019. So all 2017 phones users have the right to receive android Q update.
    Two years of updates as in 2 iterations of Android Versions updates. Nokia 5 was sold with 7.1.1 and then upgraded to 8.1 and then 9.0. Google typically releases their Android Version updates once a year and the Nokia 5 had 2 years of system version upgrades. Only support for security patches are supported currently. This applies to all the Nokia devices released in 2017.