Where is June security patch update?

Didn't received June security patch update , it's July now.. Nokia what are you doing?,

Where is June security patch update?

Mustafa Shaikh Mustafa Shaikh
✭✭  / 
Didn't received June security patch update , it's July now.. Nokia what are you doing?,
Tagged:

Comments

• user1527705489775 user1527705489775
    ✭✭  / 
    When will the Nokia 6.1 get June update .
  • saradhi saradhi
    ✭✭  / 
    As of now nokia providing a pie update around of 300 mb which includes june security patch so it may take some time
  • Rama Moorthy Rama Moorthy
    ✭✭  / 
    July last week 😆🤣😂 june month security patch update.
  • habeeb shaik habeeb shaik
    ✭✭  / 
    Remaining Nokia devices got June security patch update
  • user1529240981641 user1529240981641
    ✭✭  / 
    Now 5 July and I didn't get June security patch for 6.1 2018
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
  • munnasharma munnasharma
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Oh, for this reason Update is delayed. Good decision instead of pushing buggy update.
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    sammy said:
    Thank you Nokia.
  • Mustafa Shaikh Mustafa Shaikh
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia have to improve itself to deliver better..
  • July security updaye?
    ✭✭  / 
    July security updaye?
    First let them develop June security patch update after we will think about July update.
  • I'm Sanu I'm Sanu
    ✭✭  /  edited July 11
    It's 11 of July and till they didn't deliver the update. I'm a little bit worried now as my Nokia 5.1 plus last got an update on March and till then nothing. Now I'm just thinking about their efficiency to keep promises. Shame on Nokia!!!

Don't think that I'm one of the haters of Nokia. I loved Nokia so much at a time. But since last some month I've been changing my mind. So much issues with their devices. People who gets a Nokia smartphone without error out of the box are the luckiest ever I think.

May be I'm wrong and wish if it...
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm Sanu said:
    It's 11 of July and till they didn't deliver the update. I'm a little bit worried now as my Nokia 5.1 plus last got an update on March and till then nothing. Now I'm just thinking about their efficiency to keep promises. Shame on Nokia!!!

Don't think that I'm one of the haters of Nokia. I loved Nokia so much at a time. But since last some month I've been changing my mind. So much issues with their devices. People who gets a Nokia smartphone without error out of the box are the luckiest ever I think.

May be I'm wrong and wish if it...
    5.1 plus have got June security patch update.
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia and Android one has to answer this..
    ✭✭  / 
    V3.54G released...with Google security patch 2019-07 instead of June security patch update!
  • I'm Sanu I'm Sanu
    ✭✭  / 
    July security patch update is earliest than ever...😃😃😃