How do I get rid of the screen unlock sound?

The device makes a sound every time I unlock the screen. I haven't been able to turn it off.

How do I get rid of the screen unlock sound?

onslow onslow
✭✭  / 
The device makes a sound every time I unlock the screen. I haven't been able to turn it off. I have "Screen locking sounds" turned off in the the sound settings.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• onslow onslow
    ✭✭  /  Accepted Answer
    LOL :D I finally figured this out! I had the NFC reader on the whole time, and as I keep my bank card in the pocket of my wallet case, the phone tried to read the NFC chip on the card every time I flipped the case open!  :D

Answers

• PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Onslow said:
    The device makes a sound every time I unlock the screen. I haven't been able to turn it off. I have "Screen locking sounds" turned off in the the sound settings.
    Settings > Sound > Advanced > Screen Lock Sound 
  • onslow onslow
    ✭✭  / 
    Yeah I have it turned off already, but the sound still comes after unlocking the screen. The strange thing is that the same sound comes sometimes even if the screen is unlocked and I'm using the phone. It's as if some app crashes in the the background or something. It's really strange.
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Could be an app. Maybe you used or are still using some third party lockscreen, launcher or locker that could be the culprit in this case. 
    Fastest solution would be factory reset and then installing back your apps one by one while paying attention if and when will the issue appear again.