Bootloader unlock Nokia 6.1 plus

When will this Nokia company allow us to officially unlock our bootloader? Such communist type treatment is unacceptable.

Bootloader unlock Nokia 6.1 plus

GhostRanger047 GhostRanger047
✭✭  / 
When will this Nokia company allow us to officially unlock our bootloader? Such communist type treatment is unacceptable. Ones you sell a phone you simply don't dictate what the users do with their phones. Regretting so much for not buying a MI phone.

Comments

• MatteBlacke MatteBlacke
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Lol communist type treatment? What would you call iOS then? Atleast Android still allows for some customization without rooting capabilities. But I completely agree with you on Nokia needing to unlock bootloader unlocking. MI phones are again coming out on top because of this in my mind.

I think if Nokia had allowed Bootloader unlocking with all of their devices, It would have pulled in more customers due to clean software, good hardware and unlockable devices.
  • GhostRanger047 GhostRanger047
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm not concerned about IOS because the iPhone users are total dickheads. And what you said is true MI allowing its users to unlock bootloader and still avail warranty. And here is nokia not allowing its users to unlock even voiding the warranty.