TA1033 October update

Hello guys, I would like to start a thread with all TA 1033 users that did not still receive October / 7.1.2 update. And all please state your country. Tnx!

TA1033 October update

Optimus Optimus
 / 
Hello guys,
I would like to start a thread with all TA 1033 users that did not still receive October / 7.1.2 update.
And all please state your country. Tnx!
I am in Serbia, i tried 2 times to swipe/reset data but update is still not coming.

Comments

• Romeo T Romeo T
     /  edited October 2017
    Here in The Netherlands no update for TA-1033 october/7.1.2.
  • user1509088061055 user1509088061055
     /  edited October 2017

7.1.2 and October security patch released and successfully installed today on TA-1033 here in UK. 

Well done Nokia! 

• Nothing for me in the UK. I'm on Giffgaff who use the O2 network. Tried putting a Vodafone SIM in and still nothing....
  • Optimus Optimus
     / 
    user1509088061055 which mobile operator are you using?
  • Update- Just received the update! Didn't have to change SIM card! 
  • Hi Optimus, I'm using Tesco Mobile which uses the O2 network. 

I bought the phone sim free, so it's not tied to any network. 

As such I think I'm getting the updates directly from Nokia UK and not via a mobile operator.

• Optimus Optimus
     / 
    Well I bought to sim free phone i did buy it over mobile operator. It seems that some of us just need to wait for that update... I am starting to be jealous of you guys who got the update haha :)
  • O2 UK just received 7.1.2/October update.
  • Optimus Optimus
     / 
    Well guys finally I have some great news update has come to my nokia also here in Serbia. Very good job Nokia !
  • Switzerland/Salt got 7.1.2 on the TA1033 today.

As they have to build 7.1.2 for all variants of their devices you will have to be patient.

btw. i got the update automatically, without simchange, factory reset or other magic.
  • Romeo T Romeo T
     / 
    Just, after restart, received 7.1.2/october patch on TA-1033. Provider Lycamobile (KPN Network in The Netherlands) without changing sim card. Good job!
  • user1509274009953 user1509274009953
     /  edited October 2017

still no update here in the UK on EE. :(

• Still no update here as well
    Germany, Drillisch (o2 Network), TA-1021

• agian agian
     / 

Today in Greece received update 7.1.2 for my TA-1033 .

• Still no update for my TA-1033 in the UK on EE:(

• jtn513 jtn513
     / 
    Not as of yet in the UK. SIM free TA-1033 with Vodafone SIM.
  • Received 7.1.2 with October security patch two weeks ago on my TA-1033..

Australia, Vodafone network. 

• Nokia 6 Ta-1033 UK.

NO oct update.

Stuck on Sept patch and 7.1.1

• user1509748807335 try putting an O2 SIM in your phone. I am on EE and hadn't received the October patch either. Not long after putting a O2 SIM in I received the update.
  • user1508923901855 i'll try it with GiffGaff and Orange sims (only ones i have) will update -

Holy shoot! 

It worked! With GiffGaff sim!

THANK YOU

• user1508923901855  - THANK YOU . changed my 3 sim to GiffGaff and immediately got update!

•  Still no update on EE TA-1033 , got bored with waiting so replaced with GiffGaff sim (o2) and the update was available instantly. After installing replaced with my EE sim, all good.

• TonyB TonyB
     / 
    TA-1033 on EE UK network. Phone bought from Carphone warehouse SIM free & unlocked.
    Still on September patch level and android 7.1.1.
  • jtn513 jtn513
     / 
    If you put an O2 SIM card in place of your EE or Vodafone SIM you will get the update almost immediately. A pay as you go SIM will cost you less than a quid.
  • TonyB TonyB
     / 
    I must admit that I was sceptical about getting the update just by putting an O2 UK SIM in my Nokia 6, however I'm pleased to report that within a few minutes after powering up with the O2 SIM installed the android 7.1.2 OS update and the October security patch downloaded and installed OK, woo hoo 