Update instalation fail. Help me

What can i do to fix my phone? After update instalation failed  from Nougat june patch and then its progress fail show this Android recovery.

Update instalation fail. Help me

Asliana Rambe Asliana Rambe
✭✭  / 
What can i do to fix my phone? After update instalation failed  from Nougat june patch and then its progress fail show this Android recovery. I've tried to flash my phone but it didn't work :(

Sorry 4 my bad english 
Please help me. 
Tagged:

Comments

• user1516119250933 user1516119250933
    ✭✭  / 
    Try factory reset...But your data will erase
  • Asliana Rambe Asliana Rambe
    ✭✭  / 
    @user1516119250933 yes i have tried factory reset, but there is nothing happen. Just back to Android recovery again
  • user1516119250933 user1516119250933
    ✭✭  / 
    @Asliana Rambe Then you have to visit a Nokia care center mate...
  • GeForce GeForce
    ✭✭  / 
    Dead
  • Manishhh Manishhh
    ✭✭  / 
    Download oreo 8.1 beta software and flash it via windows powershell it will work just fine , i have did the same 2 weeks ago , i have encountered the same problem
  • Manishhh Manishhh
    ✭✭  / 
    Manishhh said:
    Download oreo 8.1 beta software and flash it via windows powershell it will work just fine , i have did the same 2 weeks ago , i have encountered the same problem
    You have to sideload the oreo beta 
  • UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Try to sideload any nougat sp and see if the phone will open the nougat with your data if not install oreo beta and revert to nougat again 
  • Asliana Rambe Asliana Rambe
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks for all of your bro..thanks for the advice. Yesterday i was try to flash my phone with stock firmware through miracle box and its work.. 😍