[Moved] Nokia 6.1plus charging Port issue

i have faced this issue twice since i bought this phone in oct 2018 is any one facing the same issue

[Moved] Nokia 6.1plus charging Port issue

Ujjwal Sharma Ujjwal Sharma
✭✭  /  edited March 21
i have faced this issue twice since i bought this phone in oct 2018 is any one facing the same issue
Tagged:

Answers

• Yes I am also facing this issue in my 6.1plus and 5.1plus.......
  • Gokul5004 Gokul5004
    ✭✭  / 
    Any solutions?
  • errahulsharma errahulsharma
    ✭✭  / 
    sell your phone
  • Ujjwal Sharma Ujjwal Sharma
    ✭✭  / 
    Gokul5004 said:
    Any solutions?
    if you're phone is in warranty period then get it replaced else write mail to Nokia India if you have faced the same again'and  again'
  • hikari calyx hikari calyx
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This issue is definitely fixed on Nokia X6 that manufactured in May 2019.
    Fixed USB sub board add a glue on the USB port to prevent it become loose gradually.
  • wilson gupta wilson gupta
    ✭✭  / 
    Please solve Nokia 6.1 plus battery issue the screen time is less after June update ??
    ✭✭  / 
    hamzha said:
    > @Ujjwal Sharma said:
    > i have faced this issue twice since i bought this phone in oct 2018 is any one facing the same issue

I bought Nokia 6.1Plus just by trusting this brand phone will last longer. But in less than 3 months my phone is not getting charged, Finger print sensor is not working and loudspeaker doesn't work during calls. I visited service center and they are asking me to leave phone for 25days or more. This is kind of service and product quality you people are providing. Please stop cheating people by using name of Trusted brand Nokia. Please replace my phone or return my money. And there is no resale value for this phone. The money we spent on buying this phone is hard earned money, it wont matter to you as there may be many unsatisfied customer like me. Please think of customers before cheating world wide. If i dont get this fixed asap, then i will try my best to spread this content and rating for HMD global and their products overall the internet.
    Kind Regards,
    Hamzha
    well i find the solution the the charging cable of Nokia it has a defect in it stop using it asap otherwise it will again malfunction your repaired Charing port
    ✭✭  / 
    This issue is definitely fixed on Nokia X6 that manufactured in May 2019.
    Fixed USB sub board add a glue on the USB port to prevent it become loose gradually.

well i find the solution the the charging cable of Nokia it has a defect in it stop using it asap otherwise it will again malfunction your repaired Charing port
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes I am also facing this issue in my 6.1plus and 5.1plus.......
    ✭✭  / 
    Gokul5004 said:
    Any solutions?
    well i find the solution the the charging cable of Nokia it has a defect in it stop using it asap otherwise it will again malfunction your repaired Charing port fst get it repaired and stop using the given Charing Cable use mi or any other brand cable
    ✭✭  / 
    Gokul5004 said:
    Any solutions?
    if you're phone is in warranty period then get it replaced else write mail to Nokia India if you have faced the same again'and  again

• Ilerioluwa Ilerioluwa
    ✭✭  / 
    My charging port keeps shaking, why does this keep happening to my Nokia 5.1plus
  • Andycool2025 Andycool2025
    ✭✭✭  / 
    check with Nokia Care, they will help you.
  • gaurang patkar gaurang patkar
    ✭✭  / 
    How did everyone get same problem at once? 
  • DibyaXP DibyaXP
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This Nokia type c cable are faulty . Use something else .
    Don't press too much you will break the port
  • I have the sam eissie now veru difficult so will they change the port. And what will be the max cost

As i checking their asking warranty so if it undaer warranty meanse will they take perfectly

• jeffianfm jeffianfm
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 20

We have same issues here in the Philippines 🇵🇭

Type-C Port of NOKIA 5.1 Plus is a Factory Defect.

If you notice here in Community many 5.1 Plus users are still complaining until now about the Type-C Port in different countries it feels loosy when you plug the Original Type-C Cable.

But for me. I don't know if HMD Global noticed about this Port Issues of Type-C.

@madbilly can you help us this one?