Storage Issue.

How do you move apps to SD card on this device?

Storage Issue.

Promiscuous Promiscuous
✭✭  / 
How do you move apps to SD card on this device?

Comments

• The only app i was able to move was facebook , converting sd card to internal storage doesn`t seem to make a difference, no way of directing photos, videos to sd card.
  • Promiscuous Promiscuous
    ✭✭  / 
  • redhajelah redhajelah
    ✭✭  / 
    You can move apps only when the micro SD Card is set as internal storage. You can move apps by long press an app and press the App Info and then Storage. Unfortunately, not many apps support moving it to a micro SD Card from what I've tested.
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Snickers said:
    You tell 'em, bro! 😆
  • adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Buy a high quality genuine micro SD card and format it as internal storage. Recommened to perform this operation just after a factory reset. 
  • wernber wernber
    ✭✭  / 
    When I formatted the SD card as internal memory I was able to move a few apps to the SD card.
    However, then it was not possible to also set up in the camera app, that fotos should be stored on SD card (external memory).

On the other way, when formatting the SD card as external, I am able to save fotos on it, but no apps can be moved to it.

Why ???

I did not get an appropriate from Nokia mobile care team so far, still waiting

Any other experiences ???
  • Can anyone advise me, please. I'm totally new to smartphone. On my Lumia 1 plus, I have somehow created two shortcuts in the same name of phone calls/text messages. I deleted the messages, but how do I delete the 'shortcuts' from the first screen, as the message comes up 'This shortcut no longer works because the conversation has been deleted'. I wanted to get rid of the messages in order to keep the screen clear. Thanks.
  • sorted!