Juho wants your suggestions! - Page 2

The Moto customisation was great. I still remember getting my G3 and thinking “how cool was that for a tenner”.

Juho wants your suggestions!

Comments

• luckyjim17 luckyjim17
    ✭✭  / 
    The Moto customisation was great. I still remember getting my G3 and thinking “how cool was that for a tenner”. I used that phone more than any other and  how miffed I was when the phone was no longer supported for Android. A feature phone wouldn’t have the same update support issue and if the spec was well thought out people would also consider looking at these more.
  • luckyjim17 luckyjim17
    ✭✭  / 
    Please see my new discussion “Re-release Nokia 301” as an idea. It follows a similar theme to my ideas above. Please let me know what you think.

Not meaning to be rude but before we get into the specs can’t be done discussion please remember Mobiwire Oneida is £35 (not far off what is being suggested - only one colour through 🤨) and the current Nokia 210 and 220 4g are in a similar ballpark but seem to avoid a few key features.
  • NaomiASmyth NaomiASmyth
    ✭✭  / 
    I would really love the 3310 in 4G in the UK. Basically, I want a basic feature phone that I can use to tether the internet to my laptop. I’m going retro and want only to text, call, and tether, though possibly Google calendar sync...
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    Hi @NaomiASmyth then maybe the 220 4G is what you need? I don't know if or when it will be available in the UK though.
    Cheers :)
  • NaomiASmyth NaomiASmyth
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks @madbilly I think so too! Anyway, I needed a phone now so just picked up a refurbished 8110 4G and love it! 
  • himalayanmonk himalayanmonk
    ✭✭  / 

I would love to have a phone having QWERTY keypad with a sliding mechanism like Nokia E7. That experience was just wonderful. I hope they revive it in Kai OS or Android. I agree with people here that increasing costs don't justify them but I still feel that there are people (like me) who would like to have a 'Feature Phone' with a little more 'Features' in it with an AMAZING design. Having something more than a slab changes the experience.

• DragonSprout DragonSprout
    ✭✭  / 

First try to fix the bugs of the existing devices which the users are eagerly waiting for 5 to 6 months . After that think of other phones

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @himalayanmonk,

I think you might like the fx(tec) Pro1:

Or forthcoming Planet Computers Astro Slide 5G:

Cheers 🙂

• Risukuimppu Risukuimppu
    ✭✭  /  edited August 2020

If Juho, the person who wants tcomments is Juho Sarvikas from HDM Global, or any persom from the company management, then read my suggestion:

1. Hdm global's and retailer's joined, fully deliberate fraud - first and last nokia smart phone for me is the fact. Hdm global and retailer sold knowingly in finland - yes indeed in finland - june 2019 nokia 7.1 in sale as ended production item, 2 years warranty - knowing since autumn 2018, that readily defect having charging port used in nokia 7.1 and also some other nokia smart phones manufactured around same period of time included fully secunda class charging port. I call that kind of marketing and retailing done as delibetate crime, the buyers were not informed of the defect. In the certain nokia by hdm global smart phones to be be main reason for sale price.
    2. The defect of chargeing port showed immediatellybin the first charge, and ivstill tried to use it finding chargein cord connectorbposition in too wide port. But ifinally it did not chargeca all, first fix after 4 months ude. Now again defected after change of new charging port ....
    3. Now the retailer verkkokauppa.com d e n i e s sending my nokia 7.1 to warranty fix - why - tey do not tell - bjt let me guess: nokia maintensnce service does not have any proper quality charging port for nokia 7.1. So take monry back id the tetailers offer.

Hdm global did not collect poor part incleded phonrs back, so i say the company is fully crilinal, and can find oneself called to court of justice of eu.

Edited by super-user to remove capitalisation, please don't do this.