Plz fix it

After June security update.. battery drain quickly

Dibyendu Sasmal Dibyendu Sasmal
✭✭  / 
Plz fix it

Answers

• cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭  / 
    Everytime a phone updates its software, the cache data of the previous build must be renewed. So, while using it right after the update is completed, the battery may drain quickly. This also happens on basically all phones with software updates, even iPhones. The battery drain may last for days, unfortunately. 

But if it still does drain quickly (let's say even after a week) then you already what's up.
  • palashm039 palashm039
    ✭✭  / 
    It's July 10 & my Nokia 6.1 is yet to receive the June security patch update...disgusting stuff from nokia
  • user1542692860701 user1542692860701
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 10
    It's July 10 & my Nokia 6.1 is yet to receive the June security patch update...disgusting stuff from nokia
    What country?
  • Laurie Faust Laurie Faust
    ✭✭  / 
    My phone not only gets drained so easily now,after that can update,but now is overheatinG!!!!!!
  • Laurie Faust Laurie Faust
    ✭✭  / 
    Anyone's phone also being drained And overheatinG after updated!!!? Love my Nokia but this is BS!!
  • Rama Moorthy Rama Moorthy
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 6.1 users India not roll out June month update.
  • Rhaegar Rhaegar
    ✭✭  /  edited July 12
    Simple solution is just clear the cached data in your apps like chrome, youtube, etc. Or you can go to settings> storage>other apps and then you access each app and tap 'clear cache'. This way you will clearly experience improved battery life.