Nokia 1 Battery Drain Problem

(Image) My Nokia 1 Mobile , Anywhere between 80 percent to 50 percent battery drained in a 30min  (very fast) . 😐 

Nokia 1 Battery Drain Problem

Thathsara Nero Thathsara Nero
✭✭  / 

My Nokia 1 Mobile , Anywhere between 80 percent to 50 percent battery drained in a 30min  (very fast) . 😐 
Tagged:

Comments

• TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    How do you get the battery graph to show 🤔🧐?
  • TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    Edit... I found it 😄😄
  • Thathsara Nero Thathsara Nero
    ✭✭  / 
    TheoSc said:
    Edit... I found it 😄😄
    TheoSc said:
    How do you get the battery graph to show 🤔🧐?
    This Screenshot Not Edited 🤨, Taken with longshot app. Because I cannot full usage screenshot take default.
  • TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 

• TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't believe in taking the battery below 20%....
  • TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    Full discharge to 20% and full charge back to 100%.

✭✭  / 
    TheoSc said:
    Full discharge to 20% and full charge back to 100%.

Try Remove Battery & re insert again. After Check  Real Drained  Battery Usage.😕

• TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    Doing it now. Back in 5 mins.
  • TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 

✭✭  / 
    TheoSc said:

when 80%  ? try it..
    After  100% full charge  same to me

✭✭  / 
    I' m using Dual Sim 😐😏 
    ✭✭  / 
    I' m using Dual Sim 😐😏 
    It could be.
  • TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    All ok today smile:

✭✭  / 
    TheoSc said:
    All ok today smile:

Mmm Right now , After Battery Calibration 🤔

• TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 
    There is no hmmm needed. It's not rocket science to understand charging and discharging of batteries. You've lots to learn still.

No battery likes going below 20% discharge state. Especially Lion used on laptops and cellphones these days. Not needed or wanted. Old days Nicad needed it. Not anymore as there is no memory effect.

And that's that. Lesson over lol.
    ✭✭  / 
    TheoSc said:
    There is no hmmm needed. It's not rocket science to understand charging and discharging of batteries. You've lots to learn still.

No battery likes going below 20% discharge state. Especially Lion used on laptops and cellphones these days. Not needed or wanted. Old days Nicad needed it. Not anymore as there is no memory effect.

And that's that. Lesson over lol.
    😂😂👊👊
  • Gin Ichimaru Inaba Gin Ichimaru Inaba
    ✭✭  /  edited July 18
    Just drain your battery first to zero then charge it..Until it fully charge then install Advanced Battery Calibration Apk then calibrate and unplug the charger. And your battery will come back to normal
    ✭✭  / 
    Just drain your battery first to zero then charge it..Until it fully charge then install Advanced Battery Calibration Apk then calibrate and unplug the charger. And your battery will come back to normal
    Thank You 🤩👍
  • ksnakew ksnakew
    ✭✭  / 
    After upgrade to 9 Pie there is same issue with my phone. Idea with third parties apps is scam. Problem is with in a system, it have built in calibration algorithm which has higher priority over other software. Soft reset and other ideas failed.