Sometimes Recent apps suddenly disappears after June 2019 system update.

Sometimes recent apps suddenly disappears from the recent apps menu.

Sometimes Recent apps suddenly disappears after June 2019 system update.

RAVI. RAVI.
✭✭  / 
Sometimes recent apps suddenly disappears from the recent apps menu. However, they remain in memory, and when app is opened again by tapping on app icon, it resumes from it was left in background, without any fresh loading. But when i tap on recent apps button it shows 'No recent apps'. This all is happening after June 2019 system update.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem ?

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hey, I do have suffered with the problem but it was on the Nokia 3 way back during Oreo I guess and really there is nothing you can do much about the issue itself but to wait for Nokia to fix it. But, you could try and make Nokia aware about this bug by contacting them through email here. 

https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/support#contact-us

Just tap on 'Send us an email' and fill out the necessary info and be hopeful that they listen. 
  • Converted Converted
    ✭✭  / 
    Sometimes recent apps suddenly disappears from the recent apps menu. However, they remain in memory, and when app is opened again by tapping on app icon, it resumes from it was left in background, without any fresh loading. But when i tap on recent apps button it shows 'No recent apps'. This all is happening after June 2019 system update.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem ?
    Same issue!
  • marcolopes marcolopes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    That's why i haven't upgraded to PIE yet... :\