Introducing: Nokia 9 PureView - Now available in India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRNgsannOCU Hello Fans, it's finally here! The Nokia 9 PureView is now available in India.

Introducing: Nokia 9 PureView - Now available in India

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  /  edited July 11

Hello Fans, it's finally here! The Nokia 9 PureView is now available in India. Click here to get yourself the world's first smartphone with a 5-camera array!

CAMERA

Five cameras with ZEISS Optics

One phone, five cameras working simultaneously on every shot. This is Nokia 9 PureView.

Working in perfect unison, the five 12 MP cameras collect up to 10 times more light than a single smartphone camera colour sensor. The results: photos with superb dynamic range that capture detail and texture from both the highlights and shadows, plus incredible depth-of-field and vibrant, truest-to-life color.

HDR
The finest details

HDR images and video captured with Nokia 9 PureView feature exceptional dynamic range, preserving the details within the highlights and shadows alike.

- Each camera automatically adopts the optimal settings for your photo
- All five cameras shoot simultaneously to composite the final image

DEPTH OF FIELD
Next-level focal control

The five cameras create an incredibly accurate depth map of your image - 1200 layers deep! This gives you ultimate focal control when editing the photo long after the shot is taken.

- Re-adjust the focus later in Google Photos
- Powerful blur effect control for beautiful bokeh photos

SOFTWARE
Awaken your inner pro

Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and get ready to free your creativity on the go with raw photo editing on your phone. Plus, make pro edits on the fly with the next-gen Pro Camera UI and real-time adjustments.

BLACK-AND-WHITE
A different kind of expression

They say a picture speaks a thousand words.

Native monochrome mode captures the image in black-and-white instead of converting it after the shot. This unique method delivers stunningly crisp black-and-white photos with exquisite detail.

DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE

Art is a process of refinement, removing all that is unwanted until you are left with something pure, yet powerful. Explore the layers of Nokia 9 PureView here.

- Qi wireless charging
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 mobile platform with imaging co-processor
- 8mm thin, robust chassis built from machined aluminium
- Seamless Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Five cameras set beneath the surface with no bumps
- Under-screen fingerprint sensor

SCREEN AND SOUND

A pleasure for the senses

The viewing experience your photos deserve: Nokia 9 PureView features a 5.99” edge-to-edge pOLED QHD display with 2K resolution. With PureDisplay technology, you’ll experience accurate colours and improved sunlight readability.

- HDR10 support lets you enjoy the latest content in greater detail, contrast, and colour
- Record 4K HDR video with Nokia spatial audio for that extra layer of immersion
- Featuring Qualcomm® aptX™ for high audio playback quality over Bluetooth® speakers and earphones

SOFTWARE

Android™ 9 Pie
Loaded with Android 9 Pie, Nokia 9 PureView is as efficient as it is powerful. Utilizing AI to understand your preferences, Android 9 Pie tailors a user experience that just gets better with time.

- Last longer from charge to charge with Adaptive Battery.
- App Actions help you get things done with shortcuts based on your routines.
- Slices put you one touch away from recommended apps when you need them most.

Android One
Android One delivers a pure software experience with a streamlined interface and no bloatware. Plus, with regular security updates and software upgrades, your Nokia 9 PureView will stay secure and up to date for many photoshoots to come.

- Google Photos with free, unlimited high-quality photos storage.
- Software updates for two years; monthly security updates for three years.
- Get things done using just your voice with the Google Assistant.

QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON

Always HDR

The five cameras on the Nokia 9 PureView capture five images simultaneously. Those images are then handed over to the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 mobile platform, which uses powerful parallel processing capabilities to merge them into one clear, crisp HDR photo.

Calculating the data behind the depth

Nokia 9 PureView can capture a full 12 mega-pixel depth map with up to 1200 layers. The graphical processing unit on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 mobile platform processes that vast amount of data so you can adjust your point of focus after you’ve taken the shot.

SPECIAL OFFER

Comments

• Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    Please dont scam people ... I think you guys promised a lot with this phone that was not able to happen. The phone feels like a prototype and not a finished version. The camera app sucks. And well i think you just need to check once this forum to see what user are thinking about this device.
  • MatteBlacke MatteBlacke
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 11
    @dipankar paul You've made a mistake in the phone specifications, The phone runs on Snapdragon 845 while you've written it runs on Snapdragon 645.

Flagship to midrange in an instant :lol:
  • Andycool2025 Andycool2025
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 19
    The Once and Future King of mobile photography - the PureView camera - is back! The long-awaited Nokia 9 is finally here, and for some, this could feel like a historic moment. The brand has undergone through various changes and turmoil over the years, and yet it's here to stay.HMD Global is hoping to capitalize a bit on the well-received Nokia 808 and Lumia 1020 phones from days past. The 1020, in particular, was hailed for its massive 41-megapixel sensor.Nokia 9 PureView, I instantly fell in Love. This phone looks great, feels great, has an excellent display, and covers all the basics in terms of high-end features. You’ll find an attractive metal-and-glass body with plenty of storage, water resistance, wireless charging, and a clean version of Android. These are all good things.
    #Nokiaisback .most trusted brand ever.
    • Flagship-grade high-res OLED screen with HDR video support
    • Beautiful, symmetrical design
    • Camera is extremely powerful in low light
    • Water-resistant design
    • Excellent image output from the RAW files 
    • Fantastic Camera result 
    • Another flagship from Nokia😍
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    The Once and Future King of mobile photography - the PureView camera - is back! The long-awaited Nokia 9 is finally here, and for some, this could feel like a historic moment. The brand has undergone through various changes and turmoil over the years, and yet it's here to stay.HMD Global is hoping to capitalize a bit on the well-received Nokia 808 and Lumia 1020 phones from days past. The 1020, in particular, was hailed for its massive 41-megapixel sensor.Nokia 9 PureView, I instantly fell in Love. This phone looks great, feels great, has an excellent display, and covers all the basics in terms of high-end features. You’ll find an attractive metal-and-glass body with plenty of storage, water resistance, wireless charging, and a clean version of Android. These are all good things.
    • Water-resistant design
    i don't get why people are lying about this phone. It lacks with the camera and specially at low lights, it's not even comparable with the old pureview devices and way more. This is a phone were a lot was promised but barely anything was hold. You can act the whole time like you guys dont care but your customers are showing the opposite and after some time you'll lose them
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Xioness said:
    • Water-resistant design
    i don't get why people are lying about this phone. It lacks with the camera and specially at low lights, it's not even comparable with the old pureview devices and way more. This is a phone were a lot was promised but barely anything was hold. You can act the whole time like you guys dont care but your customers are showing the opposite and after some time you'll lose them
    Bro, I know some issues in this phone but Nokia solve this issue by update. Nokia didn't break customer trust.
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    Xioness said:
    • Water-resistant design
    Bro, I know some issues in this phone but Nokia solve this issue by update. Nokia didn't break customer trust.
    I'm not sure if you just forget about the issues. I think all the users that are taking her about the issues are lying. I'm using the phone by myself and none of the issues got fixed. Better said the camera app from hmd is the worst i i used so far ( compared to sony, huawei, xiaomi and meizu) 
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    • Water-resistant design
    I'm not sure if you just forget about the issues. I think all the users that are taking her about the issues are lying. I'm using the phone by myself and none of the issues got fixed. Better said the camera app from hmd is the worst i i used so far ( compared to sony, huawei, xiaomi and meizu) Same camera problem Iam faced with my Nokia 7 Plus but I used Google Camera, but Nokia solve this problem 💯.
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    • Water-resistant design
    I'm not sure if you just forget about the issues. I think all the users that are taking her about the issues are lying. I'm using the phone by myself and none of the issues got fixed. Better said the camera app from hmd is the worst i i used so far ( compared to sony, huawei, xiaomi and meizu) Same camera problem Iam faced with my Nokia 7 Plus but I used Google Camera, but Nokia solve this problem 💯.
    I think you are too much of a fanboy to face the truth. The camera of the nokia 9 is just sad and that's a fact. Nokia didn't solved anything the googlecamera is an apk from some modders made for other phone nothing is done by nokia so far. They are not reacting to the wishes of suggestions of customers which are in the end the people that are using the phone everyday. 
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 19
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    • Water-resistant design
    I think you are too much of a fanboy to face the truth. The camera of the nokia 9 is just sad and that's a fact. Nokia didn't solved anything the googlecamera is an apk from some modders made for other phone nothing is done by nokia so far. They are not reacting to the wishes of suggestions of customers which are in the end the people that are using the phone everyday. 
    .......But I always with Nokia.❤️ They will surely solve this problems. Please wait for few days bro bcz nokia is Worlds most trusted brand.
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    • Water-resistant design
    .......But I always with Nokia.❤️ They will surely solve this problems. Please wait for few days bro bcz nokia is Worlds most trusted brand.
    You mean it was the most trusted brand. It was bought twice first from Microsoft and now from a chinese company that can't even content the big ones from china ( xioami,vivo,oppo,oneplus, xiaomi).
    We users of the nokia 9 are waiting since release for fixes and there's no communication between the company and us. 
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    • Water-resistant design
    You mean it was the most trusted brand. It was bought twice first from Microsoft and now from a chinese company that can't even content the big ones from china ( xioami,vivo,oppo,oneplus, xiaomi).
    We users of the nokia 9 are waiting since release for fixes and there's no communication between the company and us. Never compaire NOKIA with chines mobile company ( xioami,vivo,oppo,oneplus,Redmi). and I know your are faceing much problem with your phone but Nokia is still working on these problem, I wish they solved your problem upcomeing days.
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    Xioness said:
    • Water-resistant design
    We users of the nokia 9 are waiting since release for fixes and there's no communication between the company and us. Never compaire NOKIA with chines mobile company ( xioami,vivo,oppo,oneplus,Redmi). and I know your are faceing much problem with your phone but Nokia is still working on these problem, I wish they solved your problem upcomeing days.
    You know that hmd is chinese ? I don't want to destroy your dreams or something but nokia is hmd now and they are chinese. And the saddest part is that the other chinese brands are doing it better with their flagships at the moment.
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 19
    GLOBAL GIANT NOKIA👑
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD is not Chinese  Company they manufacture some part in china. No Matter NOKIA is doing what but definitely  they are right & going number ONE again. 
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD is not Chinese  Company they manufacture some part in china. No Matter NOKIA is doing what but definitely  they are right & going number ONE again. 
    Then it's even worse because they are lacking against those companies and so far i don't think they will be #1 ever again, there's no growth and if they keep behaving like this they might just lose costumers in the premium part and maybe win/keep some in the entry and mid range 
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Xioness said:
    Then it's even worse because they are lacking against those companies and so far i don't think they will be #1 ever again, there's no growth and if they keep behaving like this they might just lose costumers in the premium part and maybe win/keep some in the entry and mid range 
    Wait & watch they will number ONE again.🕛NOKIA KA TIME AAYEGA⌚
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    Xioness said:
    Wait & watch they will number ONE again.🕛NOKIA KA TIME AAYEGA⌚
    Well I'm stopping now that discussion it's senseless with you its like talking to an apple fanboy ... Just open your eyes and face the reality.
  • tuhin koley tuhin koley
    ✭✭  / 
    Has anybody got the free airpods as mentioned at the web site???
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Has anybody got the free airpods as mentioned at the web site???
    Did you use the Promo Code while purchasing the device? If yes, then you will get them. :)
  • f3rmion f3rmion
    ✭✭  / 
    L is for the way you look at me.
    O is for the only one I see.
    V is very, very extraordinary.
    E is even more than anyone that you adore.