Issue with Nokia 3.1 Updates

Hey Guys, I am facing issues with the Nokia 3.1, it's not installing updates/security patches OTA, went to the Nokia service center multiple times, they are saying like they cannot do anything on this and wait for another 3 months or so and they want me to come to the service center each and every time when patches are released to manually update my phone.  Nokia customer care guys also not responding anything to my calls/emails, for last one month they are saying it will take two more days.  My phone is in the service center for last one month, here is the Job ID for this - 1106903.  How can I escalate this to the next level?

Issue with Nokia 3.1 Updates

Hey Guys,

I am facing issues with the Nokia 3.1, it's not installing updates/security patches OTA, went to the Nokia service center multiple times, they are saying like they cannot do anything on this and wait for another 3 months or so and they want me to come to the service center each and every time when patches are released to manually update my phone. 

Nokia customer care guys also not responding anything to my calls/emails, for last one month they are saying it will take two more days. 

My phone is in the service center for last one month, here is the Job ID for this - 1106903. 

How can I escalate this to the next level?

Thanks,
Vikram