When will Nokia 6.1 Build 51F_SP02 get an update regardless of it being just a minor or major update

It hasn't been updated since the last May security update and it's already two months later

When will Nokia 6.1 Build 51F_SP02 get an update regardless of it being just a minor or major update

rbeze58 rbeze58
✭✭  /  edited July 11
It hasn't been updated since the last May security update and it's already two months later

Answers

• d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The latest version the Nokia 6.1 is running 3.54G(in India) and 3.54H(global) both with July SP. If you haven't got the update via OTA head to this link and download the zip file and update it manually (via recovery), if you're on 3.51F you have to install in sequence 3.51F>3.53A>3.53B at this point you're updated with May SP after that in India we didn't receive June sp but in global market they released a version 3.54E with June SP but in India they released a early build 3.54G with July SP and for global market they released 3.54H with July SP. I have a TA-1089 which is an Indian variant so when I didn't receive the June SP, I updated to 3.54E(June SP) manually and couldn't update to 3.54G(July SP) because the both updates targeted the same pre build v3.53B after that I updated to v3.54H(July SP). This is a long post but I hope not very complicated to understand. The thing is you can update to the lastest build but after 3.53B it will be your choice to go with build 3.54G directly or 3.54E then 3.54H because according to reveiws build 3.54G comes with stability and improved battery but build 3.54H comes with both but also improved ram management which is a big issue on this device!
    Here's the link below where you can find all the builds.

https://t.me/s/nokialatamrepo