Full Screen Shot Issue

Hi Team, Facing issue while take complete screen shot .Able to take only showed screen shot ..Make it able to take complete up & down screen shot ..

Full Screen Shot Issue

hello.atul hello.atul
✭✭  / 
Hi Team,
Facing issue while take complete screen shot .Able to take only showed screen shot ..Make it able to take complete up & down screen shot ..

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What? 
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    What? 
    He wants to take a screenshot of whole page, not just of what is shown on current screen. 

@hello.atul You have apps for that on Play Store. If you want it implemented in the OS itself then ask Google, not Nokia, as this is AndroidOne phone. 
  • hello.atul hello.atul
    ✭✭  / 
    @PSHND Agreed with your point but it should be initiate by Nokia because handset function belong to Nokia+google. 
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 12
    @PSHND Agreed with your point but it should be initiate by Nokia because handset function belong to Nokia+google. 

Nokia is providing hardware while Google is providing systems and Nokia is not allowed to mess with it too much. They can use a couple of apps here and there beside optimisation for given hardware, but adding a systemwide option like new screenshoter would be too much.
    If you wanted customised system with many additional apps, options and tools, you chose wrong with AndroidOne / Stock Android. In that case you should have gone for Huawei as they are (in my opinion) the best at that. :) 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited July 12
    @PSHND Unfortunately, Juho during the Nokia 8.1 launch said that they are allowed to make the needed modifications and they will think about it. My question was directly about the Call Recording and Long Screenshots. Now only Google and HMD would know what all is allowed in the Android One license.
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    PSHND said:
    GTR12 said:
    What? 
    He wants to take a screenshot of whole page, not just of what is shown on current screen. 
    How the **** did you understand what was said? 
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I think he wants scrolling screen shots
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    @PSHND Unfortunately, Juho during the Nokia 8.1 launch said that they are allowed to make the needed modifications and they will think about it. My question was directly about the Call Recording and Long Screenshots. Now only Google and HMD would know what all is allowed in the Android One license.
    Then they are going against what AndroidOne has originally been. I got Xiaomi Mi A1, the first AndroidOne phone, because of the promises of pure Android experience with little to none modifications. And it really was like that. Xiaomi only added their camera app and Mi Remote to control IR blaster and that's it. Also I got a Motorola One and it just has a custom camera app. Nothing more. 
  • hello.atul hello.atul
    ✭✭  / 
    mrbelter said:
    I think he wants scrolling screen shots
    Yes am asking about scrolling screen shot
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    PSHND said:
    singhnsk said:
    Then they are going against what AndroidOne has originally been. I got Xiaomi Mi A1, the first AndroidOne phone, because of the promises of pure Android experience with little to none modifications. And it really was like that. Xiaomi only added their camera app and Mi Remote to control IR blaster and that's it. Also I got a Motorola One and it just has a custom camera app. Nothing more. 
    That's why I said what is allowed in the license and what is not. Maybe Sarvikas was not aware? BTW does Motorola does not include Moto Actions? Are you sure?
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 13
    singhnsk said:
    PSHND said:
    singhnsk said:
    That's why I said what is allowed in the license and what is not. Maybe Sarvikas was not aware? BTW does Motorola does not include Moto Actions? Are you sure?
    Ah yes, I forgot about it as my wife disabled it as soon as we got her the phone.

Btw, what about Evenwell apps? I think that would also go against the first idea of AndroidOne, doesn't it? But whatever. 
    What I wanted to ask is does anyone have issues because of them as I've read about it but on cheaper phones. Mostly with multitasking and background processing. I didn't see any issues on 8.1 as for these 5 months it works pretty much the same as Mi A1 did. 
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi Team,
    Facing issue while take complete screen shot .Able to take only showed screen shot ..Make it able to take complete up & down screen shot ..
    No such feature is available on stock android for now. Complain Google
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Google didn't include it in pixel, so the probability that Nokia is going to give tends to 0 (apply LH rule to find the answer if u can tolerate maths ) 😂