Please develop autocall recording function in Nokia 8.1 which is most important part.
So that we can avoid to use third party app.
Abhi Ram said:
but since Nokia uses Stock Android which must be provided by Google and it's not possible so having other apps from playstore will be better
1. No Call Recording
2. No Inbuilt App lock
3. No option to deselect particular contact after check select all in delete call log
4. No charging indicator
5. No status for Hotspot Tethering connected devices
6. No option to limit Hotspot Tethering connected devices
7. No daily data usage tracking
8. By default Volume button works for media not for ringing. It should select dynamically
9. Answer alert and End call alert not working
These are the defects of Nokia phones. Don't tell Stock Android devices... Bla bla ...
Then why introduced Nokia into Market. Sell basic Mobiles.
Nokia smartphones are not 10 or 15 dollars.
If you don't provide basic feature what's the use. Telling something bla bla ....
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!