Nokia-8 List and details of all issues with use case.

After thorough analysis i am posting this hope Nokia will not avoid this issues.

Nokia-8 List and details of all issues with use case.

After thorough analysis i am posting this hope Nokia will not avoid this issues.

I have been using Nokia-8 from last one and half month but from last 4 months i am facing many issue in phone issue details are listed below.

Use case-1 :- If phone battery is 60% or less phone will restart automatically.

Use case-2 :- if phone battery is 60% or less and if you try to open camera, play music or open any game app or any graphic app phone will automatically restart.

Use case-3:-  if phone battery is 60% or less and if your phone is in ringing mode and if someone is calling you your phone will restart.

Use case-4 :- If phone is getting restarted because of all use case mentioned above, then your phone will forget your finger print and won't allow you to unlock your phone not only first time but all the time. 

Use case-5:- You can't listen songs if your phone battery is 60% or low because any song and video sound will stuck in between like it is getting break or kind of shakiness and again your phone will restart

Use case-6:- If you are doing payment using any payment method like google pay, PayTm, Or phone pay your phone will restart and will forget your finger prints. even you can't access finger print enable apps after this issue. 

Use case-7:- If you are using any application 
continuously (more than 10 minutes) you can see dark transparent of that application in back ground even if you closed that application and dark black UI issue will persist.

Hope i have covered all the use cases if still Nokia phone users are facing issues apart from above listed issues i can only say one thing change the phone. 

Hope Nokia will help with all these above mentioned use cases. 

Comments

• Mick1965 Mick1965
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 2019
    Sounds as if you have a issue with your battery.
    I do not have any of the issues listed.

Just for the **** of it.... I'm at 12% currently, so opened up you tube played a vid, and opened my music app then the stock camera and took a picture while music was playing.
    Only thing that happened was...it reported that flash had been disabled as the battery was low.

Your best bet is to get in touch with Nokia care, and book your phone in for service.