Is anyone facing charging port issue in Nokia 8.1?

I have heard that Nokia 6.1 plus, nokia 7 plus, Nokia 7.1 all arr facing issues with charging port soo my prime concern was would my nokia 8.1 is aslo facing the same threat?

Is anyone facing charging port issue in Nokia 8.1?

Abhi98 Abhi98
✭✭  / 
I have heard that Nokia 6.1 plus, nokia 7 plus, Nokia 7.1 all arr facing issues with charging port soo my prime concern was would my nokia 8.1 is aslo facing the same threat?
I read somewhere that nokia 8.1 has different Charing port design to resolve the port issue.

Answers

• love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    m using nokia 7 plus without any charging issues
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited July 13
    The Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 7.1 are more affected. The 7 Plus had no issues in normal use, but some users who abused the port a bit had issues.

I'm using the 8.1 since launch and it is all good so far. No issues in my case 🙂
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭  / 
    Abhi98 said:
    I read somewhere that nokia 8.1 has different Charing port design to resolve the port issue.
    I thought I had this issue. But I cleaned the Jack and the connector which attaches to the charging port and I was good to go.
    Unfortunately, 6.1, 7 plus are delicate darlings, ultra sensitive. So just don't abuse your charging port and it will last for a good time.
  • Abhi98 Abhi98
    ✭✭  / 
    My 8.1 connecting port Shakes a bit when connected is it normal?
    And are there any tips to take care of the port??
    Ty ;)
  • Vivek J Vivek J
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    The Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 7.1 are more affected. The 7 Plus had no issues in normal use, but some users who abused the port a bit had issues.

I'm using the 8.1 since launch and it is all good so far. No issues in my case 🙂
    I charge my phone once in 3 days as I am a very light user, but still my charging port on Nokia 7 plus connects-disconnects during charging. 
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Dunno, maybe try in the Nokia 8.1 forum perhaps?
  • peter Mayhem peter Mayhem
    ✭✭  / 
    So far read few threads and yes they May accur, The Screen freeze issue May also accur