[Videos] PureView Rear View

Hi all,Here's some nice videos I found that show off the 808 PureView advertising from old Nokia, can HMD get some inspiration from these?

[Videos] PureView Rear View

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  / 
Hi all,
Here's some nice videos I found that show off the 808 PureView advertising from old Nokia, can HMD get some inspiration from these? At least, they can take some lessons from the past and make an entire commercial using only photos and video taken by the Nokia 9, just like this one:

There are lots of great adverts of the old PureView phones, please share your favourite below so we can all enjoy!
Cheers :smiley:

Comments

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Those were the days. Here's the Nokia 808 WhitePaper which I felt like sharing. HMD Global/Nokia should do more such stuff for their camera-centric devices. Nokia Mobile moved every stone to push their finest products even if they were for the limited section of the user base. :)
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @Kartik Gada, I also just read that whitepaper recently, it's a really good explanation of the design choices and capabilities of the 808 PV. HMD really should have produced a whitepaper for the 9PV, it's so new and groundbreaking that it needs proper explanation.
    Cheers :)