Pie update fix

When is the new update will be release my Nokia 5.1 plus screen keep hanging frequently.... Hv not been enjoying it ever since the last update. 

Pie update fix

Odumosu Dnewshelf Odumosu Dnewshelf
✭✭  / 
When is the new update will be release my Nokia 5.1 plus screen keep hanging frequently.... Hv not been enjoying it ever since the last update. 

Comments

• I just bought Nokia 5.1 plus today jul 16.
    I read here several issues coming after pie update so should i update it from Android 8.1 oreo or use the same...
    Are all major issues solvee with any update recently..
    Thanks in advance for your help
  • Schwan Schwan
    ✭✭  / 
    I can't find where to start a new thread for this topic here on this Forum Updating Android 8.1 to Pie !!! So Kuldeep maybe you'll help me out ? But I will tell you what happend with my New 5.1 plus phone after I updated to Android Pie. My SIM cards Pins would not work my fingerprint ID would not work after the update so therefore the phone was locked, it was brand new at the shop we spent hours trying to unlock it until they had no option but replace the phone. I recommend deleting PIN numbers and Fingerprint ID and re create after the update is finished. I have also contacted Nokia Support about this and this should be a topic on this forum if I knew how to create a new one here. Good luck with the Update and wish me luck trying to start a new conversation on this topic
  • user1541993244871 user1541993244871
    ✭✭  / 
    I just bought Nokia 5.1 plus today jul 16.
    I read here several issues coming after pie update so should i update it from Android 8.1 oreo or use the same...
    Are all major issues solvee with any update recently..
    Thanks in advance for your help
    Stay with the Oreo .... Still had huge bugs and I'm starting to get sick and tired of it
  • syamkumar786 syamkumar786
    ✭✭  / 
    Updates will be rolling as on model Bw wise. Just wait. Remember after installing every system update, reset system so that it will clear issues.