BOOTLOADER UNLOCK, this is a request to Nokia HMD

Assalam alikom everyone, Since the "oldest" Nokia wont get any upgrade or system adjustment for the slow performances, i am urging that Nokia HMD gives the opportunity to developers or how cares by unlocking the bootloader.  i think i am speaking not only for me but for all Nokia <3 lovers <3 .

BOOTLOADER UNLOCK, this is a request to Nokia HMD

zouhair318 zouhair318
✭✭  /  edited July 15
Assalam alikom everyone,
Since the "oldest" Nokia wont get any upgrade or system adjustment for the slow performances,
i am urging that Nokia HMD gives the opportunity to developers or how cares by unlocking the bootloader. 
i think i am speaking not only for me but for all Nokia <3 lovers <3 .
SO.. LET THEM HEAR YOU!!
I WISH A GOOD LIFE FOR ALL OF YOU,AND  I CONCLUDE BY ASSALAM ALIKOM            <3<3<3

Comments

• Gustnado Gustnado
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I Hope @HMD Global listen community and unlock the Nokia 2 bootloader asap, So every Nokia 2 users can enjoy further OS upgrades.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Will add my vote too. Bootloader unlocking should be allowed.
  • UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Well said man , am struggling creating the rom because hmd didnt unlock nokia2 bootloader
  • zouhair318 zouhair318
    ✭✭  / 
    Assalamo alikom, evreyone, 
    I installed hmd bootloader unlock app, let me say that app is a 💩 always crashing, even though I tried everything like whipping cash, reboot even formatting... Really I AM 😤😤😤
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @zouhair318
    Hello,HMD boot loader unlocker app is exclusively released for Nokia 8(2017) in initial stage but known issue is that this app is created several issue in Nokia 8 and due to that Boot Loader app doesn't get any improvements and not been extended to other devices.

• zouhair318 zouhair318
    ✭✭  / 
    I am a huge fan of Nokia especially N series and I love Android os.
    Nokia with Windows mobile was a total rubbish.
    I bought Nokia 2 to try it but I found it to really really pour of consistance laggy and slow and I think the other phones won't be any difference of this one so I'm really disappointed with this bootloader thing and I hope that's hmd will fix the thing.
    I hope for the good to com
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    (...)
    i am urging that Nokia HMD gives the opportunity (...)
    Urge as long as you want, maybe they'll listen to you... yesterday. 😆😆
  • user1555208268263 user1555208268263
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Not only bootloader unlock , but new gen sets too, other OeM now moving to SD 855+ cpu and HMD don't even have Sd855 till yet