Content Creation – What do you want to see more of?

Hi y’all 😊 

We are
thinking of ideas for new content for the forum and since you Nokia Phone fans
are the heart of the community we ask you:

Content Creation – What do you want to see more of?

HMDLaura HMDLaura
Staff member  /  edited August 23

Hi y’all 😊

We are thinking of ideas for new content for the forum and since you Nokia Phone fans are the heart of the community we ask you: What kind of content would you like to see more of in future?

Be it crazy videos, behind the scene stuff or anything else, tell us your desired (but missing) content. We can’t promise to realize all your ideas but we’ll definitely have a look at it.

Best regards,
Laura

Comments

• user1516119250933 user1516119250933
    ✭✭  / 
    Nothing else , please fix bugs in Nokia 2 (Oreo)...
  • Rahul Nath Tanwer Rahul Nath Tanwer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I want to see a Game space where gpu and cpu are fully optimised for enhanced gaming experience. Two more important things, the camera optimisation is not good of Nokia smartphones , colours should be boosted along with a good shutter speed. Last problem is low ear piece volume while calling
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    (...) the new year's treasure hunt was great fun! :grin: 

Nobody sent me an invitation, and I'm extremely good in stealing... I mean, finding someone others' treasures. 😁😁
  • Iniobong885 Iniobong885
    ✭✭  / 
    Official response from administrators as fast as possible in order to stop misleading information on the furum from other users.
  • Monali02 Monali02
    ✭✭  / 
    No else ,but please fix bugs in Nokia6
  • spittingcobra2 spittingcobra2
    ✭✭  / 
    I have purchased Nokia 8.1 and I guess I have made a mistake. Once m done using headphones and make calls without the headphones m not able to hear any voice. Not even of downloaded music or YouTube. On a serious note I suffered with the same from the 5th day after I have purchased it. Shockingly no help was provided. Service centre person kept my handset for 10 days and on 11th day they returned it to me saying they haven't found any issue. Battery life of my handset is not even 12hr. Freaking phone dats it.
  • Andycool2025 Andycool2025
    ✭✭✭  / 
    More comments,Less issues
  • Remi Femi Remi Femi
    ✭✭  / 
    My new Nokia 5.1 phone having sim tray problem. Anytime time I check settings for the sim, it is always empty
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Remi Femi said:
    My new Nokia 5.1 phone having sim tray problem. Anytime time I check settings for the sim, it is always empty

You should visit the service center after trying another SIM card. And for the next time, create your own discussion or post in a relevant one 🙂
  • nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Please Arrange Global Photography Competition on 19th August ( World Photography Day ) 😊
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited July 23
    @nokianchetan That's an awesome idea to make things exciting!
  • manisht080 manisht080
    ✭✭  / 
    This is a mistake in Nokia Website India region.
    Price of Nokia 6.1 in first page showing 6,999
    after click it will show 9,999
  • MollyF MollyF
    ✭✭  / 
    I just want to know how I can start a new topic/discussion in the Phones section.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    MollyF said:
    I just want to know how I can start a new topic/discussion in the Phones section.

Hi, newly registered members need to wait for 24 hours before they can start creating new topics. I know this is annoying and can be better handled. And if nothing more, there should be a sticky notice about the waiting period rather than keeping things in the dark. All is done to prevent spam though, so, acceptable to some extent.
  • Nothing else , please fix bugs in Nokia 2 (Oreo)...
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    > Can the bugs on forum be fixed?
    I don't know about others' experiences, but I have faced it a lot of times.
    When I comment something, if I edit it within 1 hour, the edit never appears. It gets saved in the drafts (sometimes forever, I have quite a number of drafts saved)
    Also, sometimes the comment never gets posted at all. Recently, I commented upon a discussion, and after pressing Post Comment around 7-8 times, still the comment was not visible. It was posted when I tried again after nearly 3 hours.

> More features for editing forum posts would be appreciable. Like adding 'Underline' option, a 'Separator' option, etc.

> Can the people responsible for development of apps and other stuff for Nokia phones be made to directly engage with the forum members, especially for feature suggestions? In this way, we will be able to give our feedback directly to the devs, who can work accordingly. For example, camera apps on almost all devices are not up-to-the-mark. There is a lot that needs to be improved, but still no improvements (Nokia 7 Plus got its last stock camera update in Oct 2018, 10 months back).

> The Questionnaire sessions were never completed. If possible, please complete the pending ones, and also organize them regularly so that at least the people at HMD Nokia must also know about the feelings of the users, acting as a great first-hand feedback for future developments.

> Clear statements about certain things which were "PROMISED" by official sources. For example, Nokia India Official Twitter handle has been assuring people that Nokia 7 Plus will get face unlock soon. And this has been a situation since past 14 months. If the air is cleared regularly about what are the things that Nokia is working upon from user point of view, then it would be helpful for the users.

Thanks.
  • gaurang patkar gaurang patkar
    ✭✭  / 
    If possible let there be a sessions between hmd global's employees and Nokia fans about the elements they would like in the new Nokia smartphones like
    1. Software
    2. Design
    3. Features
    4. Services
    etc.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The ideas keep coming! There are some good ones here, I'm sure that @HMD_Laura is taking note ;)
  • Bootloader unlock for Nokia 6.1 which is near the end of the update guarantee
  • user1556891856201 user1556891856201
    ✭✭  / 
    1.Inbuilt app lock for Nokia 1
    2.After new OS update,clock widget is missing from nokia 1.So need a clock widget.
    Thank you for listening customer opinions.👌👌🤝🤝🤝
  • Axolotl_FI Axolotl_FI
    ✭✭  / 
    I would like the bootloader to be unlocked, :D
  • zlutor zlutor
    ✭✭  / 
    Satisfied users telling stories about how great their Nokia device is powered by SailfishOS from Jolla.

Sories about unmatched security, privacy awareness and long lasting batteries.

On smart devices and featurephones as well...