Nokia needs to wake up

Firstly when Nokia went with Microsoft, new it was a mistake, should have gone with android. Years later big boys who get paid so much realised it.

Nokia needs to wake up

Hal Hal
✭✭  / 
Firstly when Nokia went with Microsoft, new it was a mistake, should have gone with android. Years later big boys who get paid so much realised it. Now to make competitive phones what matters is screen size, processor, ram, adreno, internal storage with addition micro SD card slot. I mean who wants to buy a phone max storage 64gb or 128gb on a high end phone without external storage micro SD card? I can't believe how Nokia actually comes up with these rubbish ideas. It's just common sense. Nokia 9 to me is a joke. I'm not going into it, it's there black and White how many flaws it has. I am and always have been a Nokia fan but the way Nokia is going about making phones and releasing them thinking they are the top dogs, think again. And if Nokia continues this way they will always finish last. For the love of God wake up Nokia and listen to us we are trying to help.

Comments

• Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hal said:
    (...) wake up Nokia (...)
    And smell the roses? 🤣🤣🤣
  • beno5 beno5
    ✭✭  / 
    @Hal not everyone cares about micro SD card slots on their phones, I certainly don't being a Pixel owner and an iPhone user yonks ago, Nokia is doing a good job with their phones, the only let down is their cameras and not giving us the option of 4GB or 6GB RAM 64GB/128GB  versions of their phones and for their "value flagship" they need to use UFS storage instead of eMMC storage as it bottlenecks my 8.1 which is fast but with UFS storage it could be even more fast.