Format SD as internal

Because of the very limited memory (8gb) I've been forced to consider the SD card option.

Format SD as internal

Kelechi Omeire Kelechi Omeire
✭✭  / 
Because of the very limited memory (8gb) I've been forced to consider the SD card option. Unfortunately, external SD's can't store apps except formated for internal. I have a 32gb SD which I have tried unsuccessfully to format as internal. Each time I try it, the phone refuses to boot. It keeps looping from the second Nokia logo screen....what am I not doing right please?

Comments

• Ymollel Ymollel
    ✭✭  / 
    Because of the very limited memory (8gb) I've been forced to consider the SD card option. Unfortunately, external SD's can't store apps except formated for internal. I have a 32gb SD which I have tried unsuccessfully to format as internal. Each time I try it, the phone refuses to boot. It keeps looping from the second Nokia logo screen....what am I not doing right please?
    probably the sd card you are using is faulty. The process you are doing is very correct and straight forward and shouldn't give you such error if the card is fine. 
    Consider a different sd card , prefferably Class 10 sd or above. 

• adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭  / 
    Please use a quality branded genuine micro SD card. I have been using a 32GB genuine SanDisk micro SD card with no problem with my Nokia 2.1 
  • Good morning house, pls I formatted my phone sd card to internal memory, but the problem now is that I can't make use of my phone camera, voice recorder etc, pls what do I do? Thanks.