Poll for users facing low call volume issue..

Dear users, I am starting a poll to check how many users are facing low call volume issue while making calls.

Poll for users facing low call volume issue..

sammy sammy
✭✭✭  / 
Dear users, I am starting a poll to check how many users are facing low call volume issue while making calls. Hit agree, if you are facing the problem or feel that call volume can be louder. This way HMD will know the issues faced by the users and rectify it in next maintenance release. @HMD_Laura @HMD Global
Tagged:

Comments

• sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I was facing above issue. After march update 3.51F, headphone jack stopped working. Microphone did not work. I could hear choppy and scratchy sound from earpiece. Opposite party could not hear my voice. The nokia care center formated my phone 2 times, changed earpiece and headphone jack along with motherboard. Now my problems are resolved. Call volume is still low for my liking.
  • Varun Kumar Varun Kumar
    ✭✭  / 
    I also facing low call volume from first day purchased 
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I also facing low call volume from first day purchased 
    Please hit agree button below my comment.
  • Jason Muller Jason Muller
    ✭✭  / 
    This issue developed on my phone, there was a step change downward in the maximum earpiece volume for *only cellular calls* of about 50%.  Earpiece volume continues to work fine for IP based calls such as those through Hangouts. Issue started sometime in late May or early June and i associate it with a firmware update.  Have never had any issues with headphone jack or speakers. And since Hangouts call volume works fine via earpiece this 100% cannot be a hardware issue.  It has to be something in the firmware and i suspect the cellular firmware or the OS interface to cellular firmware.
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This issue developed on my phone, there was a step change downward in the maximum earpiece volume for *only cellular calls* of about 50%.  Earpiece volume continues to work fine for IP based calls such as those through Hangouts. Issue started sometime in late May or early June and i associate it with a firmware update.  Have never had any issues with headphone jack or speakers. And since Hangouts call volume works fine via earpiece this 100% cannot be a hardware issue.  It has to be something in the firmware and i suspect the cellular firmware or the OS interface to cellular firmware.
    Please hit agree button.
  • It is very irritating and insulting when you see a cheap branded chineese phone work better than your nokia branded phone for a very long time now.im a employee from a very well knowned Bangladeshi FMCG company.And our work and calls are very important and our online activity too.it is very frustrating to see some problems like freezing, very very low in call volume(i have tried every single solution i find on net about these issues 😡 .nothing worked). Moreover the low volume in call pained me so much..this nokia 6.1 phone is useless to me..if i have some cash I'll definitely crush this phone and going to take a asus, xiaomi, huawei, or may b a samsung phone...please help me for god sake..nokia
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It is very irritating and insulting when you see a cheap branded chineese phone work better than your nokia branded phone for a very long time now.im a employee from a very well knowned Bangladeshi FMCG company.And our work and calls are very important and our online activity too.it is very frustrating to see some problems like freezing, very very low in call volume(i have tried every single solution i find on net about these issues 😡 .nothing worked). Moreover the low volume in call pained me so much..this nokia 6.1 phone is useless to me..if i have some cash I'll definitely crush this phone and going to take a asus, xiaomi, huawei, or may b a samsung phone...please help me for god sake..nokia
    Please hit agree button below my comment.
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    OK, here's my solution to the aforementioned problem:

If the call volume is too low, krank it up and it'll be higher.
    🤣🤣🤣

• adriano adriano
    ✭✭  /  edited July 18
    I faced this issue from december to the end of january when I sent the phone to service. I got it back in less than 2 weeks and since then it has been working fine.
    P. S. I alredy hit the "agree" button 😉 
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I feel more users must be facing low call volume issue. So I request for others to take part in the poll.
  • durr-e-adan durr-e-adan
    ✭✭  / 
    Racing it since December, still not fixed. 
    P.s: already hit Agree
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Only 14 agree and 3 disagree. Others should also take part in the poll so that HMD takes notice of user problems.
  • user1513852147211 user1513852147211
    ✭✭  / 
    I m also facing same prob of low volume for loud speaker and call also.. how could it will solve..
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I m also facing same prob of low volume for loud speaker and call also.. how could it will solve..
    Use Google sound amplifier
  • Me too with the problems of low volume in call speaker. 
  • adriano adriano
    ✭✭  / 
    sammy said:
    Use Google sound amplifier
    What a nice guy
  • Anette Anette
    ✭✭  / 
    Agree. A phone that can not be used for phone calls. What are the thinking? Or, are the thinking at all?
  • Becker Becker
    ✭✭  /  edited July 27
    Many users have this problem. Only way to fix it, is downgrade. Not only nokia 6.1
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Becker said:
    Many users have this problem. Only way to fix it, is downgrade. Not only nokia 6.1
    Nokia care did software downgrade to pie update of October 2018 on my phone. It did not help. Opposite party on call could not hear me at all or sound was best scratchy/choppy. Then nokia care they changed earpiece. Still no help. In the end, they changed my motherboard. Now there is 70% improvement. Scratchy/choppy sound issue is resolved. Call volume is still low for my liking
  • C.Manivannan C.Manivannan
    ✭✭  / 
    Call volume very low after 3.51F still 3.54G version update. Crystal clear call volume when i bought new nokia 6.1.
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Only 26 agree and 3 disagree. Others should also take part in the poll so that HMD takes notice of user problems.
  • Becker Becker
    ✭✭  / 
    sammy said:
    Becker said:
    Nokia care did software downgrade to pie update of October 2018 on my phone. It did not help. Opposite party on call could not hear me at all or sound was best scratchy/choppy. Then nokia care they changed earpiece. Still no help. In the end, they changed my motherboard. Now there is 70% improvement. Scratchy/choppy sound issue is resolved. Call volume is still low for my liking
    Me helped, but after two weeks it happend again (I disabled all system updates, but not apps...). Nokia for now = Nokla (China).
  • Becker Becker
    ✭✭  / 
    Windows Phone ---> Black hole ----> Android
  • durr-e-adan durr-e-adan
    ✭✭  / 
    Does the august patch fix low call volume issue? 
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Does the august patch fix low call volume issue? 
    No.
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Only  30 agree and 3 disagree. Others should also take part in the poll so that HMD takes notice of user problems.
  • Hillary Hillary
    ✭✭  / 
    This problem slowly creeped up on my Nokia 6.1 (international version, operating in US with AT&T). Unfortunately I had already recommend this phone to others (before the volume issue) and their too have since developed this issue. The only one so far is my Mother's as we had disabled the phone app's updates in time (hopefully).  Would love a solution because everything else about this phone is perfect for my needs. 

P.s. already hit "agreed"
  • Phill Phill
    ✭✭  / 
    My problem started last Friday and now am being forced to use speaker for all my calls!! Tried Nokia customer care online help but solutions offered didn't work. Already clicked Agreed
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  /  edited August 19
    Phill said:
    My problem started last Friday and now am being forced to use speaker for all my calls!! Tried Nokia customer care online help but solutions offered didn't work. Already clicked Agreed
    Take your phone to nokia care center. I visited nokia care 5 times. 2 times they formated my phone. No result. Then they changed my earpiece and headphone jack which was not working.  Now low volume issue resolved 70%. Use Google amplifier app to boost volume and reduce noise while using headphones for call.
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @sammy
    In the support of this issue I have exercised my poll,Hope HMD listens and rectify this issue