Nokia 9 pureview battery

Is anyone experiencing terrible battery drain? 

Nokia 9 pureview battery

Is anyone experiencing terrible battery drain? 

Comments

• ENIO19 ENIO19
    ✭✭  / 
    FOR ME IS PERFECT!
  • user1528226019961 user1528226019961
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No problems at all for me...
  • Tomasz ExFiddling Tomasz ExFiddling
    ✭✭  /  edited July 2019
    Change screen from dymanic to any simple mode.It will give You much less battery draining
  • ENIO19 ENIO19
    ✭✭  / 
    I HAVE IT IN VIVID.. IS PERFECT. 
  • Tim9 Tim9
    ✭✭  / 
    Sometimes yes. The phone gets warm and the battery drops at about 1% per minute with no significant app usage shown in the battery settings. Restarting the phone doesn't help.

The solution is to toggle flight mode.
  • alrdyfree alrdyfree
    ✭✭  /  edited July 2019
    Hi William,
    I experienced hard battery drain since I bought the Nokia 9 (April 2019).
    I used the backup of my Nokia 7plus to setup the phone. On some days i couldn't use the phone for 8 hours because battery ran out. Disabling dynamic light and many tips more didn't change anything to me.
    I hard resetted the phone, but used again a backup to reinstall apps and settings etc. - same battery drain issues.
    Last week I had a lot of time to hard reset the phone and setup without backup - now I can use the phone 24 hours+ without recharging!
    Maybe you will give it a try...
  • Johanna Ripatti Johanna Ripatti
    ✭✭  /  edited August 2019
    I just started >:) >:) experiencing that my Nokia 9 battery refuses to recharge. The icon is there, but there is no longer the sound to tell that charging has started and in display it does not say it is charging but something about when the battery life is over. On the contrary, battery just drains (quickly) dispite connected to a charger.

Only thing that helped was to reboot the phone twice and then suddenly it started to charge again.

This is pretty bad, should I take this to support (and that means 3 weeks without a phone)?
    Anyone else having this issue?
  • Tim9 Tim9
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi alrdyfree,
    I sometimes get very rapid battery drain a restart doesn't work but toggling flight mode cures it.
  • alrdyfree alrdyfree
    ✭✭  / 
    Tim9 said:
    Hi alrdyfree,
    I sometimes get very rapid battery drain a restart doesn't work but toggling flight mode cures it.
    Hi Tim,
    glad to hear you fixed the issue.

A restart didn't fix it for me either. I did a hardreset and set up the phone without any backup from older phones. Since that time (about 4 weeks ago) I have excellent battery time.
  • Hi again. Actually my phone issue is related to usb c port. Phone is not charging unless you change other way round the cable (dispute the idea of usb c...)
  • I am having issue of cable charging draining the battery faster than normal. I hookup the cable with 11% and half an hour later the phone is dead with 6% while seeming to charge.

Wireless charging is the only way to be sure that the phone is charging correctly.

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Have you tried a different cable or charging brick,. Does it do the same if

1 phone is turned off while charging

2 boot into safe mode before charging.