Where is July Security Patch

Earlier this month, it was announced that Nokia 9 PureView received the July Security Patch with a new Pie Build but till now, my device is still at June Patch as I'm yet to receive the said update here in Nigeria.

Where is July Security Patch

Conqueror Conqueror
✭✭✭  / 
Earlier this month, it was announced that Nokia 9 PureView received the July Security Patch with a new Pie Build but till now, my device is still at June Patch as I'm yet to receive the said update here in Nigeria. It's already 17th July and still no update on my device TA-1087. Was the update withdrawn or is HMD delaying its release here in Nigeria? Who else is yet to receive the update? 

Comments

• ENIO19 ENIO19
    ✭✭  / 
    I´M IN ARGENTINA WAITING TOO
  • user1528226019961 user1528226019961
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Not yet received in Portugal...
  • ENIO19 ENIO19
    ✭✭  / 
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY NOKIA DOES NOT SERIOUSLY TAKE THE SUPPORT THEME OF ITS DEVICE .. THE PUREVIEW IN PERFECT AS A DEVICE
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    I received it a week ago
  • Tomasz ExFiddling Tomasz ExFiddling
    ✭✭  / 
    Any significant improvements ? is there "Bokeh mode" or it's just still a legend ?
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Downloading  4.27 C in Portugal...
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It's already 17th July and still no update on my device TA-1087.
    Wait for the postman to deliver it to you. 😆😆😆
  • Conqueror Conqueror
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Downloading it now in Nigeria 
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Downloading it now in Nigeria 
    So the postman did it? 🤣🤣
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Immediate impressions with the new update:
    1)Camera version and firmware are the same
    2)New touchscreen firmware
    3)Camera features, bugs, essentially the same except a sensation that camera mode "titles" are changed more quickly than before. In other words, changing from highlighted "photo" to highlighted "monochrome" is swifter if we keep on touching titles in between, but at the end we will have to wait to the new type os screen image to unblur.
    4)Fingerprint reader continues to work fine for me, even without reassigning fingerprints again. I have to stress that the reader never recognized any of my NON assigned fingerprints, and always recognized my assigned prints providing that they had a minimum natural moisture (sweat, sebaceous secretion). Now I have been able to unlock the phone with drier fingers. So, for me got even better.
  • Ted Ted
    ✭✭  / 

UK, just start to download.
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    Any significant improvements ? is there "Bokeh mode" or it's just still a legend ?
    The camera app is still in the sad situation like before. Not comparable to any other flagship device.
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 19
    For me also no live bokeh mode after july update.