I want my Nokia 8.1 to look like this

(Image) I have many wais to get my Nokia screen to look like the one on the picture. But nothing work.

I want my Nokia 8.1 to look like this

Richard Lunde Richard Lunde
✭✭  / 

I have many wais to get my Nokia screen to look like the one on the picture. But nothing work. I bought the phone thinking that it would look like the one on the picture (that the screen would have the same widgets as the one on the photo) but no solution can bee found any where. So what do I do?

Comments

• PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Use third party lockscreen with widget support. That's the only way you can get that look. 
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I have many wais to get my Nokia screen to look like the one on the picture. But nothing work. I bought the phone thinking that it would look like the one on the picture (that the screen would have the same widgets as the one on the photo) but no solution can bee found any where. So what do I do?
    Start with
    PSHND said:
    HEY GUYS! I just made an account to tell you that I have a solution for y'all if you didn't find it yourselves until now. blush

1. Install Nova Launcher (you don't have to use it, just install it)
    2. Tap And hold on home screen and go to widgets
    3. Chose Nova Launcher - Activities and place it on home screen
    4. Scroll Down until you find settings and open it
    5. Now scroll all the way down until you see Status bar style (.settings$NotchSettingsActivity
    6. Select it

Here you go. You have a direct link to the setting for the notch! smiley
    And then like PSHND suggested seek out some 3rd party lock screen apps
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Or use Automate on Play store