Nokia 8.1 touch unresponsive

My Nokia 8.1 touch becomes unresponsive frequently.

Nokia 8.1 touch unresponsive

blombot blombot
✭✭  / 
My Nokia 8.1 touch becomes unresponsive frequently. If I am tapping on the screen the touch does not get registered but the touch "starts working if I slide my finger on the screen".
Moreover if I am using the keyboard and tap different keys then it glide types from the 1st key to the other, while I just tapped the keys :neutral:
My touch panel firmware version is : Novatek V06, Gx-4-V01.00.25.1007   
PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP
Tagged:

Comments

• Banana Rack Banana Rack
    ✭✭  /  edited July 19
    hmmm when i play game, if i accident touch status bar, my phone wont respone touch, too. That stupid game doesnt fit my phone screen ><
  • jills4824 jills4824
    ✭✭  / 
    I confirm the same issue. Touch becomes unresponsive or behaves weirdly. I also face the keyboard issue mentioned in the first comment here. In my case I have to lock unlock to bring it back to normal. Today's update has upgraded the touch panel version to Novatek V06, Gx-5-V01.00.25.1007. Hoping this to fix the issue.
  • Kanna5288 Kanna5288
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes, my phone is also 🙄🙄🙄
  • Kanna5288 Kanna5288
    ✭✭  / 
    Three time attempt in the service centre but not solve this problem🤯🤯🤯
  • jills4824 jills4824
    ✭✭  / 
    I was wrong when I mentioned that touch panel has got updated in July update. The touch panel version number is same as earlier and just yesterday, I have faced the issue again. The touch became over responsive and behaved weirdly. Hoping for a fix. 
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 27
    blombot said:
    My Nokia 8.1 touch becomes unresponsive frequently. If I am tapping on the screen the touch does not get registered but the touch "starts working if I slide my finger on the screen".
    Moreover if I am using the keyboard and tap different keys then it glide types from the 1st key to the other, while I just tapped the keys :neutral:
    My touch panel firmware version is : Novatek V06, Gx-4-V01.00.25.1007   
    PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP
    Mine has all same numbers as yours on panel version except the GX-5 yours is GX-4 but I have zero screen issues
  • silent eyes silent eyes
    ✭✭  / 
    I also visited the service centre twice didn't solve the problem