Nokia 8.1 1080p 60fps recording option

Nokia 8.1 comes with a good hardware snapdragon 710  it's capable to record slow motion at 1080p resolution upto 120fps while 720p upto 240 fps .

Nokia 8.1 1080p 60fps recording option

user1526370529044 user1526370529044
✭✭  / 
Nokia 8.1 comes with a good hardware snapdragon 710  it's capable to record slow motion at 1080p resolution upto 120fps while 720p upto 240 fps . It's means it easily can record 1080p 60fps normal video but there is no any options for 60fps video recording Nokia try to understand the major selling reason of your phone is  Camera and build quality and no doubt it's build quality is amazing but need to improve camera performance . Update your app and add some features like 1080p 60fps normal vedio  recording , add options for slow-motion recording at 720p 240fps , and improve HDR mode in camera and also need to improve stability of video recording

Comments

• Rysiek Rysiek
    ✭✭  / 
    +1 for this :-D
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Here we go again with the begging posts.

While we're at it, nokia please add a larger battery with the next update plzzz
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    They never implemented any 60fps recording on the Nokia 8 so i cant see them doing it for the Nokia 8.1 either. A 60 and a 240fps option would be absolutely most welcome but HMD just seem to not be bothered about it
  • Mohamed Badawi Mohamed Badawi
    ✭✭  / 
    I think ban of call recording has nothing to do with Nokia, as its due to Android System, which does not allow call recording starting with Oreo and still applied even with other brands (e.g. Samsung, LG, etc)
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Use Gcam, switch to Video recorder, tap on upper left corner, choose your destiny... :lol:

• user1526370529044 user1526370529044
    ✭✭  / 
    PSHND said:
    Use Gcam, switch to Video recorder, tap on upper left corner, choose your destiny... :lol:
    #PSHND once try again and  record two videos one by one first time with 30fps option and second time 60fps option then you get the same result . It's means camera showing you are record the 60fps but it's not real 60fps go check and then comment 
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 27
    #PSHND once try again and  record two videos one by one first time with 30fps option and second time 60fps option then you get the same result . It's means camera showing you are record the 60fps but it's not real 60fps go check and then comment 

FYI, I did, and I did couple of times as my wife is working on some video editing in her spare time and guess what... Vegas Pro recognised it as 60 FPS video and she had to downsample it to 30 FPS to combine it with other videos properly... Hence the meme above. 
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    PSHND said:
    Vegas Pro recognised it as 60 FPS video (...)
    Wow, you went all the way to Vegas only to recognise FPS?? 😱
    🤣🤣
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I think ban of call recording has nothing to do with Nokia, as its due to Android System, which does not allow call recording starting with Oreo and still applied even with other brands (e.g. Samsung, LG, etc)
    The Motorola One Vision has 60fps at 1080p and that is an android One phone.