System Updates

Hello guys, July system updates for Nokia 5.1 plus is out, I have updated my phone no issue at all, the phone work perfectly well, thanks Nokia.

System Updates

Meroyi Meroyi Meroyi Meroyi
✭✭  / 
Hello guys, July system updates for Nokia 5.1 plus is out, I have updated my phone no issue at all, the phone work perfectly well, thanks Nokia.

Comments

• Roger Mathew Roger Mathew
    ✭✭  / 
    Any new features added or bugs removed?
  • nmgo3 nmgo3
    ✭✭  / 
    No, The description states July Security Update.
  • Meroyi Meroyi Meroyi Meroyi
    ✭✭  / 
    No new feature added, I was thinking font style would be added but nothing like that, I like to change my font style but unable to do so bcos am unable to root my phone.
  • will security patch be a maintenance update...dont know but its like no bugs remove.
  • nmgo3 nmgo3
    ✭✭  / 
    No new feature added, I was thinking font style would be added but nothing like that, I like to change my font style but unable to do so bcos am unable to root my phone.
    Many customisation options will be available in Android Q. But, I'm not sure about ability to change fonts though.
  • Meroyi Meroyi Meroyi Meroyi
    ✭✭  / 
    will security patch be a maintenance update...dont know but its like no bugs remove.
    I guess security patch is to maintain the device and fix any bugs, but I do not have any bugs on my phone since I bought it, but the only thing I noticed is the call recorder that is not working as expected and that doesn't  bothered me.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nmgo3 said:
    Many customisation options will be available in Android Q. But, I'm not sure about ability to change fonts though.
    Yes, you can change the font in Android Q using Developer options. https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/52579/tips-to-change-font-accent-colour-and-icon-shape-in-nokia-8-1-android-10/p1