Nokia 7 Plus Charging Issue

I have been facing issues while trying to connect my phone with the charger for charging. The port seems loose. My device's warranty just ended.

Nokia 7 Plus Charging Issue

hsaka hsaka
✭✭  /  edited July 2019
I have been facing issues while trying to connect my phone with the charger for charging. The port seems loose. My device's warranty just ended. I am hearing they are fixing the issue. Will I charged at the service center or will it be free ?

Comments

• AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    hsaka said:
    I have been facing issues while trying to connect my phone with the charger for charging. The port seems loose. My device's warranty just ended. I am hearing they are fixing the issue. Will I charged at the service center or will it be free ?
    Since your warranty ended you will be charged
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    Try cleaning ye charging port see youtube for help
  • hsaka hsaka
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks but how will cleaning the port help in tightening it . As I mentioned it seems to be loose. Also customer service is saying they'll charge for repairing the port since warranty has ended.
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My port is a bit loose, but on when wiggled. Unplugging still takes moderate force. Never had issues with charging. So the looseness might not indicate an inherent problem in itself, and cleaning it or trying a different cable could help ruling out problems not related to the loose port
  • peter Mayhem peter Mayhem
    ✭✭  / 
    I have this issue aswell, i Need to keep My phone up it to charge. Funny thing is i plug charger it does not charger, i unplug turn cable around plug Back in, it starts to charge