My nokia 7 plus device is replaced with nokia 8.1 faceing a problem with fast chargeing

I got a problem in my nokia 7 plus chargeing port so i have given for repait to nokia service center they replaced my device with nokia 8.1 asthe issue was not…

My nokia 7 plus device is replaced with nokia 8.1 faceing a problem with fast chargeing

pavansiddharth pavansiddharth
✭✭  /  edited July 23
I got a problem in my nokia 7 plus chargeing port so i have given for repait to nokia service center they replaced my device with nokia 8.1 asthe issue was not solved
Now they said to use my nokia 8.1 with the old charger of nokia 7 plus
But i am unable to get fast chargeing for my device
Please let me know if anyone is faceing the same issue

Comments

• Karthikmanju Karthikmanju
    ✭✭  / 
    Bro how many day it took for you to get it phone replacement...Is it in Bangalore?

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I got a problem in my nokia 7 plus chargeing port so i have given for repait to nokia service center they replaced my device with nokia 8.1 asthe issue was not solved
    Now they said to use my nokia 8.1 with the old charger of nokia 7 plus
    But i am unable to get fast chargeing for my device
    Please let me know if anyone is faceing the same issue
    I have noticed that Fast Charging only kicks in when the screen is off. 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Fast charging will only work when the Nokia 8.1 has its screen off. That's by design and not a fault. I use my Nokia 7 charger on Nokia 8.1 and its all good.
    Do note that certain temperature conditions may also stop fast charging to kick in. The idea is simple - to keep the device cool.