Problems with WiFi

Does anybody have the same problem, that the Nokia 8110 receive a very weak signal strength from the router.

Problems with WiFi

Jannis Jannis
✭✭  / 

Does anybody have the same problem, that the Nokia 8110 receive a very weak signal strength from the router. I have here another Xperia XZ2, and it shows a perfect signal strength from the same router. I also had never problems with this router and other devices. Does the Nokia just have a very cheap WiFi receiver, or is this just a software problem of the Nokia?

Comments

• abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 

" Does the Nokia just have a very cheap WiFi receiver, or is this just a software problem of the Nokia?"

No problem whatsoever with my wifi from a TP-Link router.

Your router marque doesn't seem to have compatibility issues with the Sony X72 but has with the Nokia 8110 4G. Now is that your router's marque fault or Nokia's?

• Jannis Jannis
    ✭✭  / 

Hello Abbas, as I have said, beside of the Xperia XZ2, I had in the past several other phones, and with no one I had such a weak signal strength like with the Nokia 8110. I have tried several configurations with the router, but the signal remains weak.