NOKIA 10 ?

Dear NOKIA Community, when we have an other great NOKIA 10 in swiss ? i like NOKIA 9 pureview, but 5G, a much better cam and an bigger akku is still missing ;-(

NOKIA 10 ?

PatDroide PatDroide
✭✭  / 
Dear NOKIA Community, when we have an other great NOKIA 10 in swiss ? i like NOKIA 9 pureview, but 5G, a much better cam and an bigger akku is still missing ;-(

Comments

• Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    Don't forget a better display ratio, a better fingerprint, a better camera software is more necessary than a camera by itself. Better speakers, better signal antennas, an sd slot or hybrid slot... And so on 
  • PatDroide PatDroide
    ✭✭  / 
    SD slot is not needed, but 5G
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    PatDroide said:
    If you don't need an SD card slot you don't need a better camera 
    5G is useless almost everywhere
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    PatDroide said:
    Pictures are about to need even more space now and if you have just limited space it means more often to delete something or move it to a computer. Also is 5g atm kinda useless when there are not even enough stations build so that you can use it quiet good/enough. Unless there is a range of 5g like we have it with 4g i don't see a need in that and also for what do you need 100mbits + when you're not home... 
  • khunter08 khunter08
    ✭✭  / 
    Lots of power, great phone quality (reception/transmission) and I have 5G in my area so that would be nice.
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What the *bleeep* is an akku? And how it can get bigger? 
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    PSHND said:
    What the *bleeep* is an akku? And how it can get bigger? 
    Battery 
  • BenThomas BenThomas
    ✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 10 concept model can be seen sporting a 6.2-inch display that will carry support for QHD resolution. Rumors have revealed that upcoming smartphones from various brands will be sporting iPhone X-like notch design. However, full screen design of the Nokia 10 concept phone lacks a notch and it offers 85 percent screen-to-body ratio.