A moment of appreciation

Hey guys . I know this page is mostly filled up with rants and i have my own list too .

A moment of appreciation

Roger Mathew Roger Mathew
✭✭  /  edited July 24
Hey guys . I know this page is mostly filled up with rants and i have my own list too . But honestly that's what we get with the bare bones stock Android we all love . Recently i started to appreciate the camera on this device . My friend bought a new phone . A samsung m30 with all the great things we all lack like an AMOLED display , ONE UI etc. And I got his phone to see his camera . And man I don't have words how bad his camera was . And yhe highlighted feature of that samsung unmatchable blah blah blah super wide angle lens  was wack as f . The main camera couldn't even reproduce the texture of the Jean i was wearing . I just wanted you guys to know this incident and being honest this peice of hardware is really good than what we give it credit for . ☮️

Comments

• Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
     I'm really considering samsung 
    Consider it done! 😁
  • bahars bahars
    ✭✭  / 
    Camera 📷 maybe good. 
    But Nokia is clearly the worst phone when it comes to charging. 
  • user1541993244871 user1541993244871
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia does not allow background apps, I don't get notifications when some one messages me on whatsapp, I get can see them when I open the app. This is the basic functionality of smartphone. This is a crap phone and i regret it since I brought it last November. I'll never buy Nokia again and I'm really considering samsung 
    Exactly what's on my head. Nokia actually doesn't give a crap after you buy their device. But all said and don't I wouldn't live a day without this phone , Chinese phones with their own garbage skins.
  • nmgo3 nmgo3
    ✭✭  /  edited August 1
    Chinese phones are absolutely terrible. Do watch JerryRigEverything YouTube videos on Chinese phones, zero reliability and pathetic quality phones from them and horrible after sales service.

Also, there are some serious Security issues with those phones.
  • Dr Barns Dr Barns
    ✭✭  / 
    My only concern with this phone is taking shots in the dark, I wish Nokia will improve on this. Aside that, my phone charges very fast, one hour I have up to 90%, I always get notifications when messages come in, the lags I experienced in the past were fixed with the recent security patch.  Nokia you can still do more, especially the camera stuff, background notification as others complained. I don't regret purchasing this phone four months back
  • user1537860480422 user1537860480422
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It's TRUE when they say ignorance is bliss, you guys feel proud because u own a Nokia and not some "Chinese manufacturer" phone. Well read this https://medium.com/@roundedeverett/who-is-nokia-cb24ecbc52a9            and you guys will understand that Nokia is also a chinese company. Sorry to burst ur bubble. Nokia is now crap, **** phone company 
  • nmgo3 nmgo3
    ✭✭  / 
  • nmgo3 nmgo3
    ✭✭  /